You are invited to our Table Talks MeetUp: 8/30 Register today (free virtual event)

WHAT: Social Media Pulse Virtual Table Talks MeetUp

WHEN: Tuesday, August 30 at noon ET.

REGISTER HERE: Book your spot ASAP. Seats are limited.

THE PLAN: We’re setting up tables of 8 people. Each table will have a different topic. You simply join the event. Then find a table with a topic of interest, and you’ll be transported into a cool group discussion.

ASK: We are looking for Table Talk Hosts…If you’ve got a topic of interest, let us know below! We’ll be picking the most popular ones and have pre-set tables for you to join.

Yes…it’s okay if you table hop until you find a table that you enjoy!

Can’t wait to hang out virtually!

ps. Mark your calendars… Social Media Pulse Table Talks happen on the last Tuesday of the month at noon EST.

3 Likes

It looks great but I have such a massive day with 3 clients in a row that I cant do a 2am :frowning:

1 Like

Just making sure you all saw that we’ve got Table Talks tomorrow! Would love to see you again!

@phylliskhare @paul @michaelbrannonrealestateagent @kamichat @JonathanDGaby @jencoleict @linaburgjeremy @holli.tierno @dorien @alicampbel @teresa2 @lori @kathryn1 @julia2 @jfuhs @dewieirigjones @ccase @chuck @bfaulder @Wende @sarahehowk @maryfainbrandt @lilly @kerra @helena.schrommova @EddieGarrison @cathy_cowans

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I’ll be there! and sharing on my pages now.

2 Likes

and if you still need hosts holler. I would be happy to help.

2 Likes

Maybe next time! Thank you :wink:

1 Like

So bummed that I can’t make these. It conflicts with a standing weekly meeting I have.

2 Likes

If we shifted the time…what would work better?

1 Like

Does this happen at the same time each week? I have a meeting at that time today, but would love to put this on my calendar each week so I can make it!

1 Like

Tuesdays are busy but I could do 10am PDT or later like 1:30 pm pdt.

2 Likes

I won’t be able to make it today sadly.

2 Likes

It happens on the last Tuesday of the Month…seems we may need to pick a better time to get more people. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Was today’s live stream sponsored by Streamyard? :joy:

2 Likes

sorry my Uncle passed away as I’ve been assisting my cousin with arrangements and just couldn’t manage anything in wee hours at moment. Hope it went well -.

2 Likes

Thinking of you Fiona! We missed you…be sure to vote for a new time in the voting post!

2 Likes

i think i already did but now i can’t find the post!