You are invited to our JULY SMP Table Talks MeetUp: 7/26 Register today (free virtual event)

So excited a big hit from June’s Social Media Week continues as a regular feature of Social Media Pulse!

WHAT: Social Media Pulse Virtual Table Talks MeetUp

WHEN: Tuesday, July 26 at noon ET.

REGISTER HERE: Book your spot ASAP. Seats are limited.

THE PLAN: We’re setting up tables of 8 people. Each table will have a different topic. You simply join the event. Then find a table with a topic of interest, and you’ll be transported into a cool group discussion.

ASK: We are looking for Table Talk Hosts…If you’ve got a topic of interest, let us know below! We’ll be picking the most popular ones and have pre-set tables for you to join.

Yes…it’s okay if you table hop until you find a table that you enjoy!

Can’t wait to hang out virtually!

ps. Mark your calendars… Social Media Pulse Table Talks happen on the last Tuesday of the month at noon EST.

3 Likes

Oh such a wonderful initiative - 2am my time so it’s a stretch when i have clients - will have to play by ear so hosting is out for now for me :disappointed:

2 Likes

We want to do one that works for our Aussie friends…probably in September. @fiona1 do you think you can get others to come? @annette @lisa.monks what works for you?

1 Like

Hey Deb! Usually your late afternoons would work best for us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

after 6pm Eastern is generally good for the eastern side of Aus as that is 8am - but it depends on audience. If mums they might be getting ready for school. If we advertise it right after choosing a time we should be able to get folks in.

other states see 1/2hr to 2hrs behind us.

Our 12noon AEST is eastern 10pm if you were looking at doing a similar slot to the current one.

How many Aussies in here now?

3 Likes

Happy to Host a table – 50+ works for me to do again, or whatever is needed.

2 Likes

We’ve got a nice group of Aussies! I forgot to tag @tracyraiteri as one too!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to register for Tuesday’s Table Talks!

Space Friends…I know you all registered in June…don’t want you to miss July!
@cowboss @teresa2 @sarahehowk @paul @hello2 @lori @lilly @kerra @kathryn1 @jfuhs @helena.schrommova @EddieGarrison @dorien @dewieirigjones @chuck @cathy_cowans @alicampbel

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, this time I’m not able to make it as we have important company meeting but maybe in August :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll miss you…but will look forward to chatting in August!

Hope you had a great session. I just wasn’t able to stretch to 2am this time sorry.