Would you want to do social media for a theme park?

Just saw this job posting for Manager of Social Media Content at Universal Studios Hollywood.

It’s full time. Hybrid…in office 3 days.

Salary range is $80,000 to 100,000 (bonus eligible).

You need 5+ years experience with social media platforms including: social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest.

Responsible for management and ownership of all B2B, B2B2C, and B2C social media channels for Universal Studios Hollywood.

…and more…read the job description.

The question is…would you want to do social for a theme park? Why?

Wish I lived closer!

I love visiting theme parks with my family. It’s an opportunity to forget the day-to-day responsibilities and embrace childlike fun with my children.

I would love to work on socials for a theme park, creating that sense of fun online, getting to know what visitors love most and what is most important to them about their time in the park. Also, video content would be fun. Theme parks are a visual delight!

I totally agree that visually you’d never run out of things to do photos or video on!

Personally, I’d LOVE this…my family are die-heart Disney fans. My only hesitation is that it would ruin all the magic!

1 Like

I’m not much of a theme park rider, so I don’t know how good I’d be at this. I used to ride park rides but then I became scared of losing my glasses and whatever was in my pockets lol.

That’s true, lifting the curtain could undo some of the magic!