Why Organic Facebook Isn't Dead (And What Works) (Dorien Morin-van Dam)

We HAD cherry pie. Haven’t had it in ages; I last remember having one in the 90s. Just apple here now, too (as far as I know).

1 Like

i don’t think we ever had anything but apple. I had my first one in years the other day and they seemed smaller , less filling and i was underwhelmed and then filled with maccas remorse ! :smile:

1 Like

BOOM! @lisa

FAR too many rely on whatever they read on “Best Practices” blog posts and so-called experts in the social media field to inform them on what to do. And that’s a major issue! What works for your brand may not work for my brand. Your audience is most likely different than my audience.

You HAVE to plan for your brand! Not someone elses.

4 Likes

@EddieGarrison 100%!

3 Likes

So true. I’ve had so many clients say whats the one thing that works in (industry) - and I say you need to find what is right for you. Sure there are some basic steps we take in set up, but you need to ide4ntify your audience, develop a strategy (flexible to accomodate change ), understand who you are talking to, give value, check analytics, look at what is resonating with your audience… actually post something… test, don’t sell with every single post - get human! the list goes on, its not generic.z

4 Likes

@communifi :raised_hands: right on. (I feel we are preaching to the choir sometimes, but it’s good to understand all of this so we can continue to educate our clients and potential clients!)

4 Likes