Who has a YouTube Channel? I want to Subscribe to you!

Hey Team - I’m on YouTube a LOT and I’d love to follow anyone in this Community who uploads to their Channel on the regular (or has in the past). Put your Channel link in the comments – and I’ll Subscribe – thanks!! Oh - @anita1 - I already follow you :slight_smile: and I also follow the Social Media Pulse Community Channel, and Dealcasters @jfuhs and @chris – and @andreavahl and ???

1 Like

Hi Phyllis, hope you’re doing well. Thanks for helping the community! Here’s my YouTube channel Dream PC - YouTube

Been working on it to gain more subscribers. Tips and recos are very much welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

cool - I subscribed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Phyllis, :slight_smile:
I finally started YouTube :woman_facepalming:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrAzTe3wfDiBvxPOpovIcPA

3 Likes

Hi! Here is my youtube channel Augusta Akudo - YouTube

1 Like

This is great @kylie !! and of course, I’m quite fond of this one :slight_smile: What does a social media manager do and how can they help your business? - YouTube I Liked and subscribed

wonderful @augustamofunanya ! I liked this one Never Work For Free Again. See This Before Your Next Unpaid Internship. - YouTube and subscribed!

1 Like

Thanks, Phyllis, mine is Lisa Sicard - YouTube

2 Likes

I subscribed too!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Rick!

Data2bots is the name of the youtube page I manage.

Congrats… @Kylie the channel looks great! Are you seeing any business impact yet?

1 Like

subcribed…thanks for sharing. Noticed you had a video about IG Youtube links…how did you do that video? Was it AI @lisa3?

great @lisa3 - I subscribed and I KNOW @deb will be interested in this video - TubeBuddy To Grow YouTube Video Views - YouTube

2 Likes

No, I hired someone to help me do a few summary videos, I believe it’s a tool she uses.

1 Like

Thanks, Deb, I just noticed on the Instagram link in the bio video, I did that one in Canva.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support. :slight_smile:

I just subscribed to yours as well.

1 Like

I’ve been curious about tube buddy too. Thank you for posting

1 Like

Not yet, they’re videos I send to my monthly email list so I kind of started YT on a whim. Now that I’m adding them to YT, I decided I should try and maximize YT as best I can since it could pay off down the road. I guess it’s more of a long term investment at this oint.

1 Like

I just subscribed Rick.