What's your dream social media job or dream social media client?

That is freaking awesome! What do you love most about the company? Whats the name of the company?

1 Like

I have five 3D printers that I use to make replicas of movie props and costumes. Currently working and planning on a pair of presentations about using 3D printing to help with costuming/cosplay for a local library this fall. Building that stuff is relaxing to me. laughs

2 Likes

My dream location as a social media manager for me would be South Australia.

Dream client? One that understands the value of social media, not as a sales tool, but as a lead generation and brand awareness tool.

2 Likes

My wife and I have always wanted to go to Australia! We hear it is stunningly gorgeous. Do you follow any companies that you think value social media as a lead generation tool?

I think that companies shouldn’t be geared directly to lead generation on social media. For me and what I know is organic social media is all about connecting and building relationship. So, the content needs to be all “sale” focused. However, some of the content should be lead gen focused because you want sales. So there always has to be a balance.

1 Like