What’s been a recent win for your agency? #AgencyChat

It’s awesome to celebrate accomplishments and wins. Would love to hear any recent wins you’ve had for your agency! Tell us the story! We want to celebrate with you!

1 Like

It’s been an exciting month for Greteman Group because we are celebrating 33 years this month, and we were also honored by our area chamber of commerce Thursday night with the “Over the Years” award at their Honors Night. It was a fun evening, and our President had a lot of us get up on stage with her to receive the award. Love being a part of this team.

5 Likes

Makes all the difference in the world to be on a great team! Glad you found a cool spot Jen!

2 Likes

@jencoleict that is so freaking amazing! It’s great to hear that your agency is doing so well. What does the “Over the Years” award signify?

2 Likes

It has been an amazing week and a half! I am jumping into Wholesome Media full time which is super fun. We have onboarded a new client and have several potential leads which is fun. That is with no social advertising yet either. It’s going to be interesting to see how our company grows within the next several months. It’s just so fun to me!

3 Likes

Thank you, Jeremy! “Over the Years” signifies the longevity of the company. Hard to believe that I’m only a few years older than the company I work for!

2 Likes

Congrats on the full time gig! Love that you’ve got a new client and more on the way!

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

3 Likes

@linaburgjeremy it’s been a little over 3 months since you went all in on Wholesome Media…wondering how it’s going?

2 Likes

Things have been going well. Money isn’t flowing as quickly as we had hoped, but we are focusing on enjoying the process and revamping some things. Sorry that I have been so late on this response. I have been down sick for a bit!

2 Likes