What conferences are you looking forward to this year?

It was great to see many of you at #SMMW22 a few weeks ago! As people are easing back into pre-pandemic life…are you going to any marketing or social media conferences?

We’d love to do a meetup and meet you in real life! Share your plans!

Social Media Day events seem to be back on this year and I’ll be at SMDay San Diego :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m planning a trip across the pond to MarketingProfs B2B Forum in Boston in October. I’ve never been to Boston (a connection at the airport doesn’t count) so I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I’m speaking at about the same events as I did the last few years.

• Podfest/Vidfest
  • People of Video
  • Video Marketing World
  • Social Media Day Orlando
  • Florida Blog Con

And a few others I’ve not heard back from just yet. I’m also in the (very) early stages of putting together my own event here in Orlando.

2 Likes

Umm…aren’t you also looking forward to #MarketEdLive, @paul1 ? :eyes:

1 Like

I’m speaking at:

• April 27: #KickstartDublin in Dublin, Ireland;
  • June 15-16: #SMWL22 in Lima, Ohio;
  • June 30: #SMDayICT22 in Wichita, Kansas.

Interested in attending:

• September 6-9: #INBOUND22 in Boston, Massachusetts;
  • September 13-16: #CMWorld22 in Cleveland, Ohio.

I love events!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Not yet I’m not :shushing_face:

1 Like

We just announced our latest event, Creative Climate. I did a live: https://twitter.com/marketedlive/status/1519254971249659904?s=20&t=9q_SIo6RtZ9i2Gdy1GV7dQ

If anyone fancies coming to the UK for 8 September in Birmingham, I’d love to meet up and see you there.

Promise I won’t get promotional as I’m loving the chats here, but here’s where there’s some info.

www.marketed.live

3 Likes

(For the record, Paul was worried this would be too promotional—but I’m the one who told him to post it!) :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll be at #SMWL22 Social Media Week Lima (Ohio), #Inbound22 (Boston) and Social Media Conference Suriname (Suriname), as I’ll be speaking at these events.

Interested to hear about other events!

1 Like

So excited to see you at #SMWL22 @dorien ! Hoping to get to #INBOUND22 as well & would love to see you speak. :heart:

1 Like