Job Title: US Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Dockers
Location: San Francisco, CA
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
As the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Dockers, you will be in charge of creating the Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, Treads, etc.) strategy to improve interaction, engagement, and likes at the Dockers Social Media presence. You will align our brand with latest trends. You will also be responsible for editing, designing, and uploading the contents to the different profiles aligned to the US/Canada Marketing calendar. Please attach your portfolio or a link to your prior work to this application.
About The Role
- You will manage Dockers’ social media strategy and Calendar posts in US and Canada, increasing brand awareness, interaction, and growth in followers throughout the region.
- You will manage the brand’s content on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X.
- Create unique content grid for each Dockers profiles in social media.
- Ensure that brand social media comments are answered.
- Work with the Media Agency on the paid ads strategy to increase the interaction of the posts and their reach.
- Make social media content in Canva or Microsoft Designer according to each profile.
- Craft and release organic content for Reels and TikTok (basic video editing) at Dockers stores near San Francisco.
- Present improvement plans for social media indicators.
- Present results of the month, quarterly, and annual to manager.
- Connect with global teams to share best practices or define strategy.
- Provide ideas to improve engagement and brand expression on Dockers.com.
- Support in content creation within Dockers.com, landing pages, and UGC content.
- Support brand events such as press days, store openings, and seeding process for influencers.
Track budget expense by month, semester, and year.
Follow up the internal and external billing process and ensure their invoices are submitted.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in digital marketing, social media management or creative agencies.
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite, Canva, Photoshop, or Microsoft Designer.
- Structured, proactive, and efficient.
The expected starting salary range for this role is $57,500- $90,500. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, performance and business needs.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details relating to a specific role will be made available upon request.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Levi Strauss & Co. is committed to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and recruiting and maintaining a workforce that welcomes and respects people from diverse backgrounds while enabling our employees to make an impact. We value the unique combination of talents, experiences, and perspectives of each employee, making our collective success possible.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a small snapshot:
401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
Paid Family Leave
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.