Upcoming Table Talk times...Please VOTE your BEST time

Our Table Talk MeetUps happen on the LAST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.

Please vote for any and all timeslots that YOU WOULD ATTEND

• 10:00 am EST
  • 11:00 am EST
  • noon EST
  • 1:00 pm EST
  • 2:00 pm EST
  • 3:00 pm EST
  • 4:00 pm EST
  • 5:00 pm EST
  • 6:00 pm EST
  • 7:00 pm EST
  • 8:00 pm EST

0 voters

1 Like

@TableTalksFans It’s been suggested that we look at another/additional times for our Table Talk MeetUp. Please vote for ANY time you could attend on the last Tuesday of the month.

1 Like

@phylliskhare @paul @michaelbrannonrealestateagent @kamichat @JonathanDGaby @jencoleict @linaburgjeremy @holli.tierno @dorien @alicampbel @teresa2 @lori @kathryn1 @julia2 @jfuhs @dewieirigjones @ccase @chuck @bfaulder @Wende @sarahehowk @maryfainbrandt @lilly @kerra @helena.schrommova @EddieGarrison @cathy_cowans

Would love to hear what you all think!

4 Likes

I voted, but if at all possible even later in the afternoon would be better - 4, 5, 6pm ET.

3 Likes

I’m with you later is even better. I’m in MST and my mornings are the typically booked with calls.

2 Likes

When choosing a time, you have to have pacific time in mind. Early eastern can be silly early pacific

2 Likes

So…I totally agree about later @maryfainbrandt @phylliskhare @dewieirigjones --I’m going to re-do the poll and make some later times. Which means we’ll have to re-vote…sorry

1 Like

Hi everyone…need to set the time for this ASAP – bumping in case you were out last week! Please vote for your best times.

Note I added more times and you’ll need to re-vote. (I got Jim, Dewi and Kami already

Many thanks.

@phylliskhare @paul @michaelbrannonrealestateagent @JonathanDGaby @jencoleict @linaburgjeremy @holli.tierno @dorien @alicampbel @teresa2 @lori @kathryn1 @julia2 @ccase @chuck @bfaulder @Wende @sarahehowk @maryfainbrandt @lilly @kerra @helena.schrommova @EddieGarrison @cathy_cowans

1 Like