Understanding Pinterest for business and utilizing it effectively can drive free, evergreen traffic to your site. By optimizing your content and capturing visitors’ information, you can nurture them and increase the chances of conversion.
- Pinterest is a powerful source of free, evergreen traffic for online businesses.
- Pins on Pinterest can continue to generate traffic and visibility for your business indefinitely.
- Pinterest is optimized for mobile and encourages vertical content, making it easily accessible for users.
- A diverse range of users, beyond just housewives and teenagers, are active on Pinterest, increasing exposure for various businesses.
- Optimizing content for search results and capturing visitors’ information, such as through email sign-ups, is key to maximizing the benefits of Pinterest traffic.
Jennifer Priest @jennifer2
Jennifer Priest empowers entrepreneurs to build lifestyle businesses using organic traffic that give them the time and money to live life on their terms.
As a Master Practitioner and Certified Trainer of NLP, hypnosis, and Mental and Emotional Release, Jennifer is uniquely equipped to guide clients in learning and applying new business strategies and empowering them to take action, facilitating massive change in their lives.
Jennifer’s 21 years of experience as an etsy shop owner, course creator, blogger and influencer give her a dynamic understanding of running an online business and a compassionate approach to supporting clients.
Register for Jennifer’s FREE Pinterest course here SMART Pin Pro