As marketing budgets get tighter, proving ROI is becoming more critical. Choosing between UGC Content Creators and Influencers can be a daunting task.
Discover the untapped potential of UGC Content Creators and the magnetic appeal of Influencers as Qetsiyah Jacobson of Kokela Studio delves into their unique strengths.
Learn how authenticity breeds trust, engagement fuels connection, and scalability unleashes your brand’s reach.
- In this conversation between Stephanie Garcia and Qetsiyah Jacobson, they discuss the difference between UGC content creators and influencers.
- They chat about the benefits of user-generated content (UGC) and how it can build trust and engagement for brands.
- Katia shares her journey into marketing, starting as an artist and eventually becoming a content creator and agency owner.
- They talk about the importance of having a portfolio as a UGC content creator and how to get started in the field.
- Towards the end, they mention Katia’s upcoming project, a community for freelancers, creatives, and marketing professionals.
Stephanie Liu @stephanie
Stephanie Liu is a digital marketing expert with 15 years of ad agency experience, she led paid search advertising for one of the largest search agencies in the United States, served as the Director of Social Strategy for San Diego’s leading ad agency, and has created powerful campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses.
Today she is the Dir. of Communications at Agorapulse.