☀️ TWO fun contests to WIN 6 MONTHS OF AGORAPULSE

AgencySummit

AGENCY TIPS CONTEST #1: We got so many great tips about how get new clients and market your agency this month as SMPers geared up for Agency Summit, we want to celebrate them! :tada:

How to enter to win six free months of Agorapulse:

1. Make sure you are logged in so you can like a post
  2. Pick your favorite tip from this post by liking the tip

All entrants will earn the Agency Summit 2022 badge, so please go like your friends and keep the Summit fun going!

Do you need more chances to win? Have no fear, because there’s …

SMP_CampSF_Badge

CONTEST #2: We’ve had a great time learning about Instagram Reels during #CampSpaceFriend – a key thing we learned is that we all need to expand who we are following!

Please add to our IG Reels Idea Bank!

Share one your favorite Reels (it can even be one of yours) for a chance to win!

How to enter to win six free months of Agorapulse:

1. Make sure you are logged in so you can make a comment.
  2. Enter the link to your favorite Reel as a comment
  3. You’ll need to change the URL a bit…just replace “reel” with a “p”

Everyone who enters contest #2 will get the Camp Space Friend badge, so Reel in the end of camp with us!

• We’ll pick random winners for each contest.
  • The contest ends on Tuesday 9/6/22 at 8am EST.
  • Winners get 6 months of Agorapulse.
3 Likes

Join us as we close out (My) #CampSpaceFriend and keep the Agency Summit vibes going @SMP_Members!

2 Likes

I’m going to have to do my belated camp space friend reels as its been a bit cray cray for me lately but Im working my way through the training. Agorapulse is awesome so get onto this comp folks!

2 Likes

Same! Bookmarking this for later, which is why I love the longevity of SMP content, @fiona1!

1 Like