🌟 TRAINING: Judi Fox: Create a LinkedIn Profile that Converts

Join us a training from LinkedIn expert Judi Fox!

During 2022, LinkedIn has launched several new LinkedIn profile features that can take your business to the next level. We will cover how to leverage the new profile features to convert, including:

• Take advantage of turning on Creator Mode

• How to drive more traffic to your profile, and

• Get more converting clicks on your website links

Judi Fox @judiwfox
:star2: Social Media Advisory Board Member
Judi Fox is listed as a Top 10 LinkedIn Coach in Yahoo Finance.
With over 18 years experience in business development and sales, Judi Fox developed the LinkedIn Business Accelerator Method. Clients are implementing this LinkedIn method to achieve more business and over 1 million content views in 90 days.

4 Likes

Hoping to be there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for joining us today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting to All-Star status aka filling out your profile will get you LOTS more views

3 Likes

make sure you are using KEY WORDS in headline, experience (title) for search

2 Likes

I’ll probably switch back and forth between LinkedIn, although I get why we focus here on SMP.

2 Likes

LinkedIn profile is more than a job board!

2 Likes

Linkedin is a landing page website! When people google you…they see your LinkedIn profile

2 Likes

I think this is where Christine sent me anyways… LOL or am i messing up debs messages?

1 Like

creator mode gives you a newsletter…you get 2 LinkedIn spots on google

2 Likes

newsletter article pieces live on in google search

2 Likes

When searching my name on incognito with Google my linkedin profile shows up + a post on linkedin, but it doesn’t seem to be the most recent.

2 Likes

when on creator mode…
you must pick a focus…

what you focus on expands

2 Likes

This is the right place to be, @eternalkaz !

1 Like

Was it a past post that did especially well?

80/20 80% needs to be on the focus

1 Like

No, it was just a random repost I did actually sharing a job for Epic Games lol.

1 Like

it’s okay to have a career journey!

1 Like

Epic Games is the juice in this case.

2 Likes

Strange! I’ve actually noticed personally that when I’m on my own LinkedIn profile on the actual site, I often don’t see my most recent activityβ€”it’s a little behind unless I click. (Makes the Featured Content section that much more important!)

1 Like