Job Title: TikTok Lead Creator / Social Media Manager
Company: Boba Tea Protein
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Base salary $50,000/yr - $75,000/yr
Hello, interested candidates! I’m Neil, the owner of Boba Tea Protein! Neil Hoang (@bulkpanda) • Instagram photos and videos
We are in search of a true TikTok creator to join our small team of 4 passionate boba tea lovers and take our TikTok page and some of our other social pages to the next level.
The person should also be the most fun, boba-loving, and fitness-loving person ever whose charisma shines on camera.
For the full job description and to apply, click “Apply” or visit this link TikTok Lead Creator / Social Media Manager – Boba Tea Protein
Key Attributes and Responsibilities
- Proven to have successfully grown / maintained a TikTok page for yourself or for another brand by developing engaging TikTok content concepts / strategies and executing them.
- Has a very fun and outgoing / extroverted personality.
- Can film and edit short-form video & has some ability with the adobe suite in general.
- Can collaborate and coordinate with other team members to create TikTok content.
- Has some personal interests that is relatable to our audience such as…
- LOVES boba
- Lift weights regularly (at least 2x-3x per week / into fitness in some way)
- Watches / watched some popular animes (mainly shonen ones like Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Attack on titan, etc)
- Social Media Managing on other channels such as Twitter, IG, Reels, Facebook, etc.
- Would be a great asset if you have experience in one of the following:
- acting experience / skills
- Film School, Film Production, Cinematography or On-Set Lighting Experience
- Decent copywriter
Bonus points if you have one or a few of the below.
- Can speak a second language (Japanese, Korean)
- Knows how to run and grow a Discord Community
- Experience working at a boba shop
Qualifications / Experience Requirements
No hard requirements - prove to us you got what we want and you will be in serious consideration for hire.
Although no hard requirements, having at least 6-12 months of experience with skills that prove to grow social media channels will help.
Really understanding / having an obsession (or having a period of obsession in the past) with boba, the fitness industry, and social media are paramount.
Below is some of the experience we may be looking for:
- A track record and/or proof of sucessfuly growing a TikTok page.
- A track record of creating engaging content mainly across TikTok, but Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook experience would also be viable.
- Experience with coordinating with others to make sure all content gets published on time across all channels.
- Experience with aggregating data on social channels into an official report.