Are you a student seeking to gain skills and experience in social media, community management and/or digital media? Do you like perks?? Apply for our Campus Crew program!
Pulse Academy Campus Crew members work to enhance and cultivate community among Pulse Academy learners. Campus Crew members are:
- Students at a college, university or career and technical education program (must be 18 years or older)
- Pursuing or intend to pursue a career in social media, community management, online marketing, and/or digital communications
- Excellent writers who can identify the key points of a video, summarize content, and distill information in blog-style format
- Self-motivated to fulfill expectations of Campus Crew membership
Campus Crew members have the opportunity to:
- Get free access to Agorapulse Pro plan as long as you are an active Campus Crew member ($100/month value)
- Establish thought leadership and enhance your personal brand and outreach
- Expand your portfolio through Campus Crew content contributions (you’ll gain at least 6 community bylines)
- Build connections and network in our community of more than 3,000 social media managers
- Earn a special Campus Crew badge to display on your Social Media Pulse profile
- The ability to list your Campus Crew position with Social Media Pulse on your LinkedIn profile.
- Earn a special badge for courses completed in Pulse Academy, as well as certificates of completion that can be displayed elsewhere
- Earn exclusive Campus Crew Swag (t-shirt) after successful completion of your 16-week term
Depending on performance and commitment, Campus Crew members may be invited to the following perks:
- Opportunity to be featured on Social Media Pulse social media channels (more than 12,000 followers)
- Opportunity to be a Social Media Pulse content contributor (write & contribute to the SMP blog).
In return for the benefits described above, Campus Crew members are expected to:
- Commit 1 to 2 hours per week to Campus Crew initiatives for a 16-week term (with opportunity to re-apply to continue involvement for duration of program of study, if desired)
- Attend Social Media Pulse Campus Crew Kickoff meeting and at least 1 additional meeting during the 16-week term
- Identify the key points and summarize in blog-style format up to 6 episodes of Office Hour, a weekly educational livestream show (specific episodes will be assigned by Pulse Academy director)
- These summaries will be posted to Social Media Pulse with a byline.
- Complete at least 2 Pulse Academy Courses (specific courses will be assigned by Pulse Academy director) and write 5 multiple-choice assessment questions for each course
- Engage in 10 Study Group conversations (5 for each assigned course) in the Social Media Pulse Community
- Invite people to Social Media Pulse (opportunity to earn swag and benefits for referrals)
- Participate in the Social Media Pulse community beyond Campus Crew activities, including discussions, events, tagging others into conversations, etc.
- Follow and adhere to the Social Media Pulse Terms of Service
|Application Period Ends||Applicants Notified by||Term begins||Term ends|
|Term 1||Dec. 1, 2022||Dec. 15, 2022||Jan. 2, 2023||April 23, 2023|
|Term 2||April 1, 2023||April 15, 2023||May 1, 2023||Aug. 20, 2023|
|Term 3||Aug. 1, 2023||Aug. 15, 2023||Aug. 28, 2023||Dec. 17, 2023|
Apply for the Campus Crew program at any time at Pulse Academy Campus Crew Application (Applications are continually open and selections are made according to the timeline above)