Job Title: Sr. Social Media Manager
Location: California, United States (Remote)
We are seeking a talented and dynamic Social Media Expert to champion our clients’ online presence and reputation. In this role, you will craft and execute strategic social media plans that resonate authentically with target audiences. Leveraging your expertise, you will curate platform-specific content that aligns with brand voices and optimizes engagement. Your keen understanding of each social media landscape will drive innovative strategies while utilizing analytics to measure success and refine approaches. Join our team to lead the charge in cultivating positive, impactful, and results-oriented social media strategies for our valued clients.
At Raindrop, we create strategically and partner generously with our clients to bring them success. The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day account execution, including overseeing a team of Social Media Managers.
A successful Senior Social Media Manager at Raindrop is a harmonious blend of creativity, strategy, and analytics, ignited by a genuine passion for connecting with present and future customers. Your role involves close collaboration with both clients and our internal team, jointly crafting and delivering timely, original, and top-notch content to enhance engagement. Your proficiency in identifying trends, interpreting metrics, and understanding customer motivations fuels impactful interactions. You’re consistently exploring the horizon for the next breakthrough in social media, eagerly anticipating opportunities to incorporate these innovative strategies to elevate our clients’ online presence.
**Account Management and Content Creation **
- Develop comprehensive social marketing plans using proven strategies for growth
- Create, review and quality check your own and the team’s editorial calendars ensuring they line up with target customers, goals, brand priorities and budget
- Partner with our design and content team to ensure creative assets are optimized for performance and for each platform
- Analyze key metrics on a monthly basis and tweak strategy as needed to maximize results
- Includes brand awareness, audience growth rate, post reach, potential reach, social share of voice, engagement rate, response rate and quality, negative feedback, customer testimonials, and more
- Work closely with social media managers and coordinators to ensure all editorial calendars meet client guidelines and expectations
- Exceptional copywriting and communication that fit the brand personality, tone and voice; demonstrated ability to optimize messages for audiences and channels
**Community Management **
- Grow social channels by increasing engagement through community outreach
- Check all channels on a daily basis, including monitoring and responding to comments, answering questions, and maintaining relationships with online communities
- Implement new social media features, as suitable to improve performance and grow audiences and engagement
Research and Innovation
- Keep up with the latest developments and innovations that will impact our clients (ex. changes by platform, new features, policy changes)
- Stay current with social media trends and apply it to boost our clients’ channels
- Research and test platforms and apps that will make the team most efficient
- Coach our team(s) on social content creation best practices.
Leadership & Culture
- Strategically lead our Social Media team to champion our clients.
- Provide recommendations to clients and team members to ensure successful campaign execution.
- Be a people champion and elevate our culture
- Manage and lead a team of Social Media Managers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7 years of professional social media experience
- A team player with the confidence to lead and guide team members; Experience managing 2-3 people at the same time
- Provides expert counsel to clients and agency team members across a broad range of topics and disciplines.
- Is proactive in communication with clients to ensure all needs are anticipated and met.
- Comfortable serving as lead social strategist, and a support role to team members on other accounts.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with an artistic eye
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Knowledge of HeyOrca and Photoshop a plus
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available first 30 Days
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “New Hire” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation–we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact [email protected] or at 619-663-5424.