Job Title: Sr. Social Media Manager
Company: Not Your Mother’s Haircare
Location: Lutz, FL
Sr. Social Media Manager + Content Creator
Not Your Mother’s Hair Care seeks a highly skilled, motivated, and creative Sr. Social Media Manager & Content Creator to help conceptualize and create engaging content for our brand’s social media accounts, specifically IG, Tik Tok, and Pinterest. to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will develop and implement our social media strategy across various platforms.
The ideal candidate is creative and analytical, with a proven track record in creating social media content that drives awareness, engagement, and sales. This role reports to the Director of Communications and collaborates closely with the Influencer/PR team, Brand Marketing, Retail Marketing, E-Commerce, and the in-house creative department. There is a Social Media coordinator who reports into this role.
Social Media Strategy Development:
• Develop and execute comprehensive social media strategies aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Identify target audiences, analyze market trends, and conduct competitor research to drive innovative and effective social media campaigns.
• Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly track and analyze social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
• Create engaging, high-quality, and visually appealing content for various social media platforms, including text, images, videos, and infographics.
• Develop a content calendar and plan, ensuring consistent brand messaging and timely delivery of content.
• Collaborate with the design team to produce visually compelling graphics and visuals that align with the brand identity and resonate with the target audience.
• Create and Edit 20-25 pieces of video and still content per month that can be used on IG, Tik Tok and Pinterest • Create and Execute 15-20 IG Story concepts per month
• Ideate, Create, present and deliver content in support of paid and organic social including both stills, animated and video
Social Media Management:
• Manage and monitor all social media accounts, including Instagram, Tik Tok, and Pinterest
• Write all copy captions for owned social media channels
• Generate, publish, and share daily posts that drive user engagement and promote brand awareness.
• Understand best design practices for across all social channels, especially IG, Tik Tok, Pinterest and YouTube
• Monitor social media trends, emerging platforms, and industry best practices to ensure the company stays ahead in the digital landscape.
• Engage with the online community, and respond to inquiries, comments, and reviews in a timely and professional manner
Community Building and Influencer Marketing:
• Foster and nurture relationships with social media influencers, industry experts, and brand advocates to amplify brand reach and engagement.
• Concept ideas for influencer campaigns and content creation and track campaign effectiveness
**Analytics and Reporting: **
• Utilize social media analytics tools to measure the performance of campaigns, generate reports, and provide insights to key stakeholders.
• Monitor and report on social media trends, competitor activities, and industry news to identify new opportunities for growth and improvement.
• Digitally native social-first content creator passionate about all things social
• 5+ years of experience managing social media accounts and content creation for a consumer-facing brand, preferably in the hair care space and in a decision maker role
• Experience creating and editing visual content for social media platforms, including Instagram and TikTok.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on Mac Platform (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Creative Cloud Plus)
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, their features, and best practices
• Strong copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to adapt writing styles for different platforms and target audiences
• Experience using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and content creation software
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
• A passion for hair care, beauty, and understanding of what is happening in culture and the haircare and beauty space
• High level of initiative and positive approach
• Ability to create and revise projects quickly
• Able to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Please include examples of past social media and content work with your resume.