Job Title: Sr. Social Media Manager
Company: Liquid I.V.
Location: El Segundo, CA
About Liquid I.V.
Liquid I.V. is a 360-degree wellness company based in El Segundo, CA, created to fuel life’s adventures. Our product line features great-tasting, non-GMO electrolyte drink mixes utilizing Cellular Transport Technology (CTT)® to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream—helping consumers feel better, faster. Our products are stocked in over 30,000 doors across the country, including the world’s leading specialty, big box, and online retailers such as Costco, Walmart, Target, Amazon, and many more. In just a few short years, our growth has been exponential. With this in mind, we are looking for world-class team members to help us continue disrupting the wellness industry and hydrating people in need around the globe.
One last thing (or two): We recently joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow Liquid I.V. into a global brand. As a mission-based organization, giveback is one of the core pillars built into our DNA. Since 2015, we have donated over 36 million servings of Liquid I.V. to those in need around the world through our one-to-one giveback pledge. In 2022 alone we donated over 15 million servings to individuals and organizations making an impact globally, nationally, and locally. As we move into 2023 and beyond, we will expand our impact, and create durable, positive change in vulnerable and underserved communities. As part of our mission, we are committed to upholding environmentally responsible business practices and championing an ethos of health and wellness for all.
We’re excited to expand our team with a Sr. Social Media Manager. Come join us!
**About the role: **
The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for leading and executing the brand’s social media strategy across all social channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the thought process, development, planning and execution of all strategic 360 social media plans, as well as management of the social budget.
If you’re knowledgeable and passionate about the social media industry and developing innovative and effective strategies, this role is for you! This role reports to the Director of Digital Strategy & Content.
Functions and duties of this role include, but not limited to:
Drive the Social Marketing strategy for the brand, including development and execution of all strategic social marketing plans, content creation, community management and engagement strategies.
- This role will oversee all LIV Social Media Channels including, but not limited to Meta, Tik Tok, and YouTube.
- Manage and lead the social team, working with them to set the vision and strategy to drive growth, engagement and brand perception across all social platforms.
- Drive significant growth and engagement across all platforms, hitting team’s goals and KPI’s.
- Responsible for management of the editorial calendar, social content production, scheduling content, and quality assurance.
- Serve as a key point of contact with creative agencies, influencers and content creators, providing strategic guidance, ideas and feedback during content development process. Act as the conduit between the partners and internal stakeholders and responsible for quality assurance upon delivery of all final assets.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing cross functional teams (influencer, digital marketing, partnerships, activations, retail, PR and brand) to design strategies to support campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the copy, design and photography/video production teams to develop original channel-specific content and execute marketing campaigns on our social media channels.
- Create meaningful engagement and consistent conversation on social media through relevant and educational content which continues to resonate with our highly engaged audience.
- Identify whitespace opportunities to elevate & define distinct roles for content on each social platform to build brand equity.
- Executing growth strategy through the coordination of daily, weekly, monthly social conversation calendar integrating all key stakeholders and being agile to listening to social conversations to drive to action.
- Monitor, measure and continually update best practices and analysis of performance through weekly reporting to executives, communicating strategy and progress of key performance indicators.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on strategic priorities maintain brand consistency and meet industry, legal and regulatory standards, including FTC compliance.
- Work with the paid digital team to identify and leverage any paid media opportunities.
- Collaborate with Facebook partners to stay ahead of platform developments and emerging trends as well as expanding in new platforms (Pinterest, etc.).
- Responsible for managing performance and team growth as outlined in Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Be on the pulse of social trends, competitive landscape, Gen Z culture and new social platforms to bring new ideas to the forefront.
- Responsible for managing team performance and team growth as outlined in Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
** Qualifications: **
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5-8+ years’ experience in social media marketing for a consumer facing brand.
- 1+ years of experience managing a team within marketing to deliver key results and engagement.
- Thorough knowledge of the social media marketing industry, strategies, and tactics.
- Ability to assist in development of strategic social marketing plans.
- Deep experience and knowledge on social platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
** What We Give: **
- 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees (PPO, HMO and Kaiser options).
- A 401k plan with company match, short and long-term disability coverage.
- A generous PTO and sick policy that includes 13+ paid annual holidays.
- Wellness classes (fitness, mental health, nutrition, finance, etc.).
- An Employee Assistance Program, including membership for guided meditation for all employees.
- Monthly phone and gym reimbursement.
- Opportunities to participate in our Giveback Mission to help Change The World.
- Copious amount of Liquid I.V. product to keep you Fueled for Life’s Adventures!
** Work Environment:**
Office/Hybrid environment with flexibility for industry events. Travel: 15% of the time.
The expected base salary range for this position is $115,000 to $155,000. The exact base salary is determined by various factors including experience, skills, education, geographic location, internal company equity, and budget.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Liquid I.V. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.