Location: Remote — U.S., Canada, and EU only
We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As the Sr. Social Media Manager , you will report to the Director of Marketing and our small but mighty social media team. You will have a massive impact on growth by owning the development and execution of our social media strategy.
If you’re passionate about building new things, collaborating cross-functionally, and working autonomously – this may be the role for you!
What you’ll do
- Drive overall social media strategy across channels like Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Twitter, and Pinterest to drive awareness, brand affinity, and pipeline goals
- Understand and analyze community, cultural, entertainment and market trends to inform strategic and creative content development
- Own our social brand guidelines and voice and ensure consistency across channels
- Work closely with design agency on social media asset and template creation
- Partner with video and editorial content teams to build a strong distribution strategy and be responsible for distribution of pillar content across social media channels
- Evolve our employee advocacy program and partner cross-functionally to help Uscreen in employer branding strategy on LinkedIn
- Appear as an on-camera face for Uscreen brand on social media and video channels
- Manage Uscreen online communities on social media and actively participate in and dictate content and engagement strategies for Uscreen communities
- Responsible for collaborating on community growth strategies with marketing and partnerships teams
- Moderate and respond to all customer questions and inquiries inside communities and in social media comments and DMs
- Actively participate in social listening to identify and drive conversations that insert Uscreen into relevant cultural moments
- Develop a productive and supportive team culture, and mentor our talent to achieve world-class creative output
- Manage a small social media team with a focus on empowering them to grow and develop their skills and advise leadership on hiring decisions for social team
- Create social media reports to illustrate channel efficiency in brand awareness and revenue targets and use these reports to inform future strategy
Do you have what it takes?
- 5-7 years experience in social media and content marketing
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, with emphasis on video-forward platforms like Instagram and Tiktok
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good speaking skills a must
- Able to build internal relationships across Marketing, from Content to Video to Partnerships
- Demonstrated experience with high-growth social media channels (be prepared to show examples and a portfolio of work)
- Strong team mentality
- Growth mindset and ability to demonstrate extreme ownership
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred, but not required: Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
You get bonus points if…
- Interest in online video and the creator economy
- Experience working with external design agency or design team
- Experience working with Sprout Social or other robust social scheduling platform
- On-camera experience
- Experience managing a team
- Overall a kind and fun person
**Our commitment to you
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic . We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Apply directly here: https://www.uscreen.tv/careers/sr-social-media-manager/