Job Title: Sr Mgr, Social Media - Creator/Influencer
Company: T-Mobile · Bellevue, WA
Location: Bellevue, WA
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
This is a hybrid roles, requiring at least 3 days/week in office. This position is located at the Bellevue, WA headquarters location.
T-Mobile is seeking an experienced and innovative Senior Manager, Social Media to lead our rapidly growing Creator team. The Sr. Mgr will oversee the influencer marketing team and drive the continued expansion of the program, developing and fostering long-term creator growth, own end-to-end management of brand-creator relations, evangelize influencer marketing cross-functionally to key stakeholders, grow creator extensions into a key business driver, and be a leader across the social team. We are looking for someone with a vision for best in-class creator content, and the strategy to make it happen.
- Oversee relationship with creators & influencers, social media platform creator networks, agencies and other partnership organizations
- Developer and foster long-term partnerships with macro creators, micro creators, and everything in between
- Utilize creator partnerships to support and amplify T-Mobile campaigns across sponsorships, network, home internet, cause, and always on brand social, as well as T-Mobile’s individual lines of business
- Possess a proven track record of building programs, driving creator growth and end-to-end management of brand-creator relations
- Steer the rapidly accelerating and growing creator team and evangelize the creator-brand dynamic to key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the social media, talent, PR, legal and cross-functional marketing teams across the enterprise
- Oversee and refine the implementation of always-on and activation-based creator strategy for the brand across TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and other emerging platforms
- Drive insights, recommendations and direction across the creator ecosystem
- Evaluate and execute on both owned and creator-run platforms
- Define objectives and OKRs/KPIs across campaigns, and deliver returns on investment; identify insights and effectiveness of creator relationships and campaign executions to increase the awareness and consideration of T-Mobile
- Have a deep understanding of the creator landscape and how to authentically foster the right partnerships
- Set department and org goals for maximizing brand reach and share of voice; deliver on measurable impacts to both social KPIs and sales goals
- Able to confidently and expertly present in high-pressure and highly-visible leadership meetings
- Possess a deep understanding of the media landscape and be able to successfully partner with internal and external media teams to reco budget allocations, platform spend and optimize flight times to achieve business goals
- Experience running programs on a variety of budgets
- Ability to pull actionable insights from data
- Work on high profile, high intensity projects with aggressive timelines
- Serve as a key leader of the social team; lead by example and be a steward for brand culture; be able to have difficult conversations for the business and for the growth of your direct reports
- Able to prioritize and delegate, and work on a high volume of concurrent tracking projects
- Minimum 10 YOE in the social and/or creator marketing space
Washington Pay Range : $135,200.00 - $182,900.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.