Job Title: SR MANAGER SOCIAL MEDIA
Company: Sally Beauty
Location: Denton, TX
Job Title: Sr Manager of Social Media & Influencer Marketing (Hybrid position working 2 days a week in the Denton Texas Support Center)
The Sr Manager of Social Media & Influencer Marketing, Sally Beauty is responsible for driving the overall strategic vision and execution of Sally Beauty’s social media channels and influencer marketing program(s). This seasoned marketer is able to drive and correlate business (New Customer Acquisition, Traffic, Brand Perception) outcomes through flawless execution of campaigns and evergreen marketing in partnership with the Sr Director, Brand Strategy. The Sr Manager will be a social media and influencer expert from strategy to daily execution, able to navigate the ever-changing social landscape, providing proactive optimizations and recommendations to drive performance and growth of our programs. As a people manager, this Sr Manager needs to lead with excellence, rigor, and team development of their direct reports.
50% Organic Social Media Channel Leadership, Ownership, & Execution
- Own the social media editorial calendar and all planning processes associated to deliver upon the Integrated Marketing calendar and business objectives for Sally Beauty.
- Own responsibility for all social channel activity including posting, channel optimizations/updates, engagement, community management, and more.
- Own strategic thinking and evolution opportunities to keep social channels forward and aligned with current-state best practices within each unique platform and environment.
- Owner social media liaison and channel leader responsibilities for cross-functional partnership between all teams including but not limited to ecommerce, store, creative, digital, merchandising.
- Ability to write and execute effective creative briefs to support editorial plan.
- Provide social media talent development and oversight to Sr Content Specialist.
- Owner of all social media & influencer marketing budget and expenses including but not limited to tech platforms, content costs, product, T&E.
- Agency and Technology partner management.
40% Influencer Marketing Leadership, Ownership, & Execution
- Define, own and scale Sally Beauty’s Influencer Marketing program to drive New Customer Acquisition across key channels and with target customer including, but not limited to Paid Influencer Partnerships, Associate Influencer Program, and new opportunities.
- Proactive leadership and foresight into influencer marketing trends and ways to win.
- Management of Influencer Marketing Software partners and budget to drive efficiency and ROI
- Team development of influencer marketers and oversight into execution.
10% Marketing Analysis and Reporting
- Ownership of channel and program growth set against core KPIs and Business Goals.
- Ability to analyze content from a quantitative and qualitive perspective to consistently drive optimization and growth.
- Ability to leverage social listening and media monitoring to identify and activate trend forecasting.
- Ability to tie channel performance to business outcomes as defined by leadership.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- Must have 8-10 years of social media and influencer marketing experience for a large-scale brand (beauty industry preferred) focusing on channel and program management and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design or similar field
- People Management Experience Required.
- Expert content knowledge of leading social media networks including Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest, and more.
- Social Management software and Editing Software experience preferred (Sprinklr, Traackr, Adobe, Canva, InDesign)
- Marketing Metrics and Analytics Knowledge Required
- Proactive communicator and problem solver
- Social media savvy, always staying on top of new trends and features
Working Conditions /Physical Requirements
The work is sedentary. Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as papers, files, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. No special physical demands are required to perform the work. Frequent travel required.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.