Job Title: Sr. Manager, Social Media Marketing
Company: Otter Products
Location: United States (Remote)
Otter Products is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Social Media Marketing to join our Marketing team! In this role you can be based at our Fort Collins, CO headquarters, working a hybrid schedule, or work fully remote in the contiguous United States. As the Sr. Manager, Social Media Marketing, you will be in a highly visible role, driving key company objectives through social marketing strategies.
In this role you will report to the Director of Integrated Media and will be responsible for the oversight of our strategy, campaigns, and day-to-day operations for all social channels, influencers, social commerce initiatives, and community management across multiple social platforms for OtterBox and other business units under the Otter Products umbrella.
If you possess expert level knowledge across key social platforms, including but not limited to Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, X, Sprout Social, etc., are familiar with commerce platforms like Meta Commerce Manager and TikTok Seller Center, and have experience leading across influencers, community management, content strategy and creative development then the Sr. Manager, Social Media Marketing may be a perfect opportunity in your career journey!
This is a people leadership role, leading a team of four social marketers.
About Otter Products
At Otter Products, we grow to give. From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation.
Through our industry-leading brands — OtterBox, Liviri and OtterCares — we provide our partners the number-one selling and most trusted products in our categories. Our philanthropic spirit is the foundation on which we foster our partner relationships, allowing us to grow and to give — together.
By way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation, we support our communities and invest in our future through education that inspires kids to change the world.
And even as our global community of Otters continues to grow, our founder’s core values are still at the heart of everything we do. We measure our success by our ability to give back to our communities and strengthen opportunities for all.
For more information visit otterproducts.com
- Develop and lead social strategy for Otter Products’ portfolio of brands and business units while overseeing activation and management across multiple social platforms.
- Lead, develop, and oversee a team of social marketers across all facets of social including overarching social strategy and planning, social content creation and management, influencer partnerships, user generated content (UGC), community management/listening and responding/engagement, social commerce activation and holistic reporting and analytics.
- Oversee OtterBox’s social commerce programs, processes, and day-to-day sales activities.
- Responsible for driving innovation in the social space including expansion of OtterBox’s social commerce efforts and expansion into new platforms.
- Work highly cross functionally across marketing (content, creative, etc.), Ecomm, product, sales, finance, customer service, legal, and other relevant teams to drive holistic business integration, alignment, and processes.
- Own messaging, brand voice, and aesthetic while ensuring consistency across channels and in line with brand identity.
- Develop and implement a social measurement framework that highlights how social is helping drive towards overarching business goals.
- Lead oversight of social toolset and external social partners.
- Partner with paid social team to drive alignment across plans and teams.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by being an active leader in all safety program initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent is required. Marketing MBA preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience directly involving social media marketing strategy, execution, management, and reporting is required.
- At least three years of experience in a people/team leadership role (manager, supervisor, mentor, lead, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Commerce + DTC (Direct to consumer) brands across both B2C and B2B is ideal.
- Expert level, hands-on experience across social management and analytics platforms is preferred.
- Direct experience creating influencer programs, managing and building social communities, and owning social content creation and management is required.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized, and able to lead through ambiguity is preferred.
- Ability to lead highly technical and analytical components of social marketing while equally driving thought leadership for social content, messaging, and creative best practices.
- Experience influencing and guiding key stakeholders in the C-suite and leadership level.
Otter Products, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For US Based Roles Only - Compensation Range Minimum
For US Based Roles Only - Compensation Range Maximum
Additional Total Rewards
Profit Sharing Program Eligible, Benefits Eligible - Full Time- check out Otter Products » Why Otter Products for more info