Job Title: Sr. Manager, Social Media Digital Intelligence
Location: St Louis, MO
About the job
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY : $94,400 - $112,100, bonus and long term incentive eligible
Michelob ULTRA. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The Sr. Manager of Digital Intelligence is part of the Insights and Analytics team based in St. Louis, Mo., and will be responsible for leading a team of Social, PR, and SEO analysts across our corporate brands, global partners, and BCBU business units.
**JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: **
- Lead team of analysts including budget management, regular meetings, team engagement and target tracking.
- Plan and coordinate between the Digital Intelligence team and internal and external business partners for new and existing reporting projects, including scope, budget and team support.
- Understand partner background and needs, including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
- Maintain business partner relationships through regular meetings, marketing of services and analysis of business partner needs.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement through active measuring of existing ways of working.
- Perform quality assurance for reporting and provide feedback to the team in a timely manner.
- Regularly review team query development in Brandwatch, Cision, Newswhip, Infegy, and Emplifi.
- Ensure proper escalation of crises issues detected on social and earned media.
**JOB QUALIFICATIONS: **
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years’ proven track record in digital analytics, market research, social media, PR or a related field.
- Experience with leading an agile team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills needed to manage multiple projects and partners simultaneously
- Ability to confidently present insights, opportunities and recommendations to internal or external partners in a persuasive manner
- Comfort reviewing and analyzing data
- Comfort and proficiency presenting to executive level audiences.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to deliver on deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to understand information, develop insights and find opportunities when analyzing large data sets
- Advanced proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel to manipulate and organize data and Microsoft PowerPoint to organize and visualize the story line for presentations
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!