Job Title: Sr. Global Paid Social Specialist
Company: Bose Corporation
Location: Framingham, MA
Bose has been a pioneer in the audio space for over fifty years. Addicted to innovation, we always dream of things that are better, and we seek out ways to reach those things. Our marketing department is obsessed with our customer, and our cross-functional teams show up to deliver our brand’s promise to them, day in and day out. We’re on relentless journey to never lose our imagination – it’s what keeps us going and what keeps us creative, and we hope you’ll join us in that pursuit.
The Global Paid Social Specialist will play a connective role on the Bose Global Media Team. This role will be responsible for leading always-on paid social campaigns across global markets from planning through to analysis, supporting the growth of Bose’s brand and business by driving awareness, engagement, and customer acquisition at scale through relevant content and innovative platform tactics.
The ideal candidate for this role is inventive, creative, and has a passion for demonstrating social media to strategically build brands, gather attention, and generate advocacy. They have a pulse on culture and the constantly evolving media landscape. They’ve worked on highly creative, high performing social campaigns for consumer brands. And they have a deep understanding of social platform capabilities and their user behaviors/communities. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who loves to be challenged intellectually, operates with flexibility, and is motivated by collaboration.
- Own paid social campaigns end-to-end across priority global markets, inclusive of creative processes, targeting and segmentation, campaign planning & set-up, execution, optimization and reporting
- Identify campaign-level and overarching opportunities to improve or scale performance, continuously optimizing campaigns to meet and exceed short term and long term goals
- Prioritize and manage multiple sources of content, partners and creative assets into a cohesive paid social calendar aligned to relevant seasonal, cultural, and brand moments
- Collaborate with organic social & regional media leads on paid social strategy and goals in order to make informed recommendations around content, targeting, platforms, creative formats and budget allocation
- Lead media agency and partners to ensure detailed execution of always-on programs and campaigns
- Stay on top of social memes and culture, surfacing trends to share with the wider team; stay informed on the latest platform standard methodologies; work with key partners at Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snap, and other digital partners on ways to best use their platforms and opportunities for scalable digital innovation
- Serve as an internal platform guide across established and developing paid social channels with the ability to advise cross functional teams on audience demos, targeting capabilities and creative formats
- Assist in development of social media campaign benchmarks and critical metrics; Provide practical analysis from community engagement for campaigns and media planning
- Monitor budget pacing across campaigns and lead budget reallocations
- Brand critical metrics - contribute towards the improvement of key brand health metrics, i.e. Bose familiarity, favorability, and consideration
- Sales critical metrics - contribute towards the long-term growth of the Bose business, i.e. awareness, traffic, and/or conversion for key products
- Media critical metrics - Effective Reach, Engagement Rate, Traffic, New Customer Growth, Conversion Rate
- Demonstrate how paid social activation has beneficially impacted marketing efficiency
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Requirements
- Deep knowledge of & proficiency in social platforms (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, & YouTube)
- Hands-on experience working in social media, content and editorial planning with a deep understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way
- Experience in setting up, optimizing and scaling paid social campaigns; Understanding of both brand and acquisition strategies, and experience running awareness and direct response campaigns
- High creative bar and attention to details
- Track record of driving adoption of ideas and concepts, and pioneering approaches
- Strong communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills, with a test & learn mentality
- Experience working with content creators/influencers a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in managing paid social campaigns, content development and production, and social media community management
- Agency (preferred), publisher or client side experience
- Diverse Approach
- Experience with paid social/content in multiple markets a plus
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (Equal Employment Opportunity Posters | U.S. Department of Labor). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.