📖 🚀 🌕 Space Friend's Log: SMP Date ... 1

Welp, the time has come …

The @SMP_Team issued me some paid vacation and I’m headed on a journey to my homeland – space.

Yes, we’ve only just met and now it’s time for me to go. But don’t worry, I’m coming back.

It’s the holiday season in space (we have different holidays), so I’ll be checking in on old friends and, yeah, NASA enlisted me to help calm the nerves of a bunch of space noobs who are hitching a ride to the ol’ neighborhood – old friends and new :sunglasses:.

So, fingers crossed launch goes well on Monday and we can blast off :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

@paul got me a 3G hotspot – way to break the bank for my mission into outer space, boss! – to log in to SMP and keep you updated, so stay tuned for more check-ins from #spacefriendslog in the coming weeks and I’ll see you out there!

6 Likes

Go, @yourspacefriend, go!! Can’t wait to follow your adventures!

4 Likes

Thanks, @ruthbinman — psyched to blast off today!!! :crossed_fingers: :space_friend: :rocket:

1 Like

Wamp, wah …. Again :-1: :space_friend:

2 Likes

See you in October, space … :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Update, @SpaceFriends – I am still not in space. :disappointed:

Looks like we’ll give it a go on November 13 and, lemme tell ya, my Mom is going to be miffed.

I haven’t been three months late for spaceloaf since Halley’s Comet took out the training wheels on my first rover.

6 Likes

Holy delays, Batman. Womp, womp. We’re so ready for you to head back home, @yourspacefriend!

Batman Rocket GIF

3 Likes

So happy the mission finally got started Space Friend! :space_friend: Hope the views are amazing!