Come work with me on a small but mighty team! We’re a full-service influencer marketing agency that activates thoughtful and impactful social media campaigns with clients like Google, YouTube, and Visible.
As a SOCIAL STRATEGIST, you will work across client accounts leading the conceptual and social strategy building phase across program and campaign level work. You will marry creative design with customer data and insights to create campaign frameworks and actionable briefs all the way through to optimized partner collaborations on behalf of our brand partners.
This is a remote position and will require a heavy helping of self-discipline and organization to be successful communicating with internal and client teams. Our team believes that social media can be a positive place to bring together different stories and backgrounds and we approach all campaigns from start to finish with relationships, storytelling and trust top of mind. Our team stays connected through virtual coffee chats, Google Hangouts and video conferences throughout the week to collaborate and infuse each project with ideas from diverse perspectives.
- 5-7 years of relevant creative experience supporting influencer marketing, social media management, or digital communications space
- Ability to concept and design creative social campaigns that feel relevant and fresh with a strong eye for compelling, shareable content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate information and updates in a concise and helpful way, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of social trends and the influencers driving them across social platforms (up-and-coming and established) as well as ability to design social content for different audiences and platforms
- Self-disciplined and comfortable working remotely amidst changing deadlines, changing priorities in an agency environment. Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple clients, campaigns and partners is a must
- Comfortability pushing back against norms to further new ideas and ways of doing
Globally minded viewpoint and a passion for stories and experiences from different communities
Ability to analyze campaign data and translate into client recaps via clear, data-driven trends and learnings to inform future campaigns and activation performance
Tapped into trending topics and pop culture conversation to stay ahead of broader social media and influencer trends, such as memes, conversations, movements or formats, considering the applicability to our client work.
Thrive in a collaborative environment and eager to learn and support to execute projects with the mindset of no task is too small; willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
Comfortable working with Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Collaborate with our team of strategists to produce best-in-class creative work on behalf of our clients
- Design integrated influencer campaigns that deliver on client KPIs while keeping creativity, influencer authenticity and community engagement top of mind.
- Lead strategic brainstorming for creative concepting with real-time trends and insights across social platforms including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube to inform all client work
- Ensure campaign implementation follows client and agency guidelines where process is key to agency’s reputation while improving new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Managing creative design and production with internal and external partners.
- Develop insights and ideas for new business pitches and existing clients, including researching, trendspotting, facilitating brainstorms, writing up ideas, copywriting, and designing presentations
- Lead presentation design through the development of deck templates, image pulls, and assisting with mockups
- Collaborate with cross agency teams to maximize the value of our service offering
- Pitch strategies and concepts in client meetings
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options (Anchor pays 80% of premium)
- Retirement saving plan (401k with tiered matching on first 5%)
- $1,500 employee referral bonus plan
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere of your choosing within the United States
- Anchor Media closes down business from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day every year to give the team time to reset before the new year.
- Cover Letter
To apply, please email [email protected]
At this time, we are only able to accept applicants residing within the United States.
Other open positions can be found here.