Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Company: Weber LLC
Location: Palatine, IL
At Weber, grilling is a passion that’s reflected in everything we do. Our goal is to share this passion and spark inspiration with the people who matter most – our grilling community. Weber has been the world’s premiere manufacturer of charcoal and gas grills and accessories since 1952. If you have the desire to work for a company that is recognized for exceptional quality products and high customer satisfaction, employment with Weber may be right for you. We provide a friendly working atmosphere with an environment of growth and opportunity through innovation, pride, and excellence.
Weber is committed to inclusive, equitable and diverse Hiring practices. Our goal is to create a workforce which resembles the diverse rich communities we live, play, and support every day.
Discover What’s Possible with a career, at Weber.
** Position Summary: **
The Marketing Strategist, Social Media will be responsible for developing and executing social media marketing programs designed to engage users, grow followers, and digitally elevate the Weber brand. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the latest digital technologies and social media trends, exhibit excellent communication skills, and excel at expressing Weber’s vision and priorities creatively. This individual will have a deep understanding of key Social Media platforms, experience executing paid and organic social marketing tactics, and proven expertise in developing/publishing highly engaging social content.
** Specific Responsibilities: **
- Develop and implement creative, engaging, and measurable social media programs that align with Weber’s brand promise.
- Build and execute the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual social marketing plans that ladder up to overall U.S. marketing plan and content strategy.
- Develop and execute posting initiatives (paid and organic) across owned and partner social channels; lead the development & data-driven optimization of social feed copy and messaging.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual growth targets for fans and followers by driving paid and organic social programs; emphasis on achieving specific targets for millennial and Gen Z consumers.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual engagement rate targets on core Social Platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- Partner closely with internal marketing teams, content creators, and agency partners to deliver content and programming built for social feeds; ensure all work aligns with the brand’s visual aesthetic and tone of voice.
- Effectively manage social media marketing budget and related reporting to enable social channel investment decisions.
- Partner with performance marketing team to monitor and analyze performance of each campaign to measure impact.
- Analyze and report on all social media efforts, define measurable KPIs and proactively assessing results on an ongoing basis to set benchmarks, inform content strategy and ensure success.
- Evaluate partnership and innovation opportunities with external vendors, partners, and influencers
- Represent the voice of the customer in the company representing their needs and advocate for the development of effective customer communication.
- Oversee community management strategy and execution in partnership with our internal customer care team.
** Key Qualifications: **
- 3+ years’ experience in consumer marketing with 3+ years in a social media specific role
- Direct experience managing, developing, and optimizing paid social media campaigns and strategies.
- Deep working knowledge of social media channels, including management of performance-based paid social advertising campaigns
- Direct experience managing social media analytical tools/software (Sprinklr, etc)
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices standards for all social media channels including and not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Demonstrated experience building strategy around content, voice, user generated content and community to deliver a best-in-class social media experience across all platforms.
- Proven ability to influence and peers and leaders across the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
Weber-Stephen Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.