Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Company: Russell Herder
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Russell Herder is seeking an experienced, self-motivated social media strategist. We are specifically looking for someone with a deep understanding of social platforms, content strategy, client relationship-building and project planning skills. Must have excellent multi-tasking ability and creativity to promote client brands through multiple social media channels. The position requires strong communication, management and analytical skills, and the ability to create, post and manage social content. Experience is essential, with a proven ability to partner with multiple team members – including creative, brand planning, media relations and digital.
- Work strategically to understand business goals and create solutions across social media
- Manage social channels for clients, including strategy and content development
- Must have strong inbound and outbound community management skills
- Monitor user engagement and content optimization
- Partner with internal teams to maintain wholistic campaigns
- Report results
- Educate clients and team members on the latest social trends and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Several years agency or direct social media experience required
- Thrive in a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Google and social analytics, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and all social media channels
Submit resume and cover letter summarizing work experience, and salary requirements.
About Russell Herder
Founded 38 years ago, Russell Herder is an award-winning strategic ad agency providing market research, digital marketing, creative development, social media and public relations excellence to our clients. One of only a very few internationally certified B Corporations® in Minnesota, we attract highly skilled talent by offering an excellent work environment and the opportunity to make meaningful contributions that change lives.
Why Work with Us?
You’ll be a vital part of a growing team where your talent will be appreciated and utilized, your input will be valued, and your skills even further developed. You’ll be a major contributor to the success of a deep variety of fascinating initiatives and have an opportunity to grow with an agency that does superior-quality work that matters.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Russell Herder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.