Job Title: Social Media Strategist (Remote)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (Remote)
ICUC is a team of creatives, strategists, content creators, and social media managers working directly with brands to deliver first-class social media expertise that brings their unique stories to life.
You can become a part of a fast-paced, exciting, and fun work environment, all from the comfort of your own home – ICUC is a fully remote company and has been since day one. Our mission is to remind the world that there are humans behind brands. This applies not only to our clients and social media communities, but first and foremost to our workplace. The ICUC culture is built on a foundation of collaboration, responsibility, trust, and the recognition of your hard work and achievements. We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows you to feel empowered, enjoy equal opportunities, and grow with us.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: It informs our mindsets, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. ICUC Social is an agency of dentsu.
Is your exceptional social media experience overshadowed by your insatiable curiosity?
Are you a storyteller who loves transforming raw data into meaningful, actionable insights?
If so, you might be a perfect addition to our growing Strategy Team!
Join a team of strategists all working remotely from around the world, with an unparalleled passion for all things social. Together as a team, and individually, you will cultivate data-driven insights and deliver top-tier services to our clients and support internal department needs. This includes but is not limited to data analysis storytelling, content creation and management, brand persona architecture, consumer advocacy tactics, playbook development, and comprehensive audits.
You must be prepared to work in a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial environment; be a team player who is social-savvy and can work independently yet collectively in a unique virtual environment.
What You’ll bring:
- Charisma and willingness to mentor others and showcase best practices to a team of world-class Strategists.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness and a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of account ownership and pride in work.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly.
- Strong decision-making skills coupled with good judgment.
- Good sense of decorum and brand appropriateness.
- Friendly, diplomatic, and a composed self-starter with the willingness and desire to take initiative and get the job done.
- Cooperative and network oriented.
- Proven history of developing new, sustainable processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with engaging presentation skills.
**Client Responsibilities: **
- Generate strategies to achieve and improve clients’ business and communications objectives, with a data-first mindset.
- Lead the organic development and growth of various communities and social media activities across the client’s social ecosystem.
- Develop content pillars and social calendars aligned with KPI’s, business objectives, corporate priorities, and overarching marketing and social. Research, craft, and publish interactive, thoughtful, intelligent, and provoking content that encourages community participation. Help identify influencers and seek user-generated content if appropriate for clients.
- Define and improve community management and content development processes. Proactively escalate issues, trends, opportunities, and insights through the relevant channels in a timely manner.
- Analyze performance results using statistical techniques and analytics tools and translate that data into actionable insights.
- Act as a consultant regarding technological and social innovations ensuring best practices and thought leadership that may impact the client’s strategy & business in the short and long term.
- Lead client meetings, be it weekly, monthly, quarterly, project-specific, etc.
- Maintain an active presence within necessary tools and social platforms to discuss and advise clients on platform-specific concerns, abilities, and best practices concerning platform and DEI standards.
- Proactively provide clients with thought leadership, recommendations, and education on ICUC capabilities.
**ICUC Responsibilities: **
- Be present in team chats, participating in weekly meetings, quarterly trainings, and other education sessions.
- Act as a resource to help fuel organic business growth for ICUC. Work with Growth and Client teams on renewals/account changes as required.
- Go above and beyond client and company expectations, bringing fresh and new ideas to leaders and always question the status quo.
- Help create case studies of delivered work to use as training and development materials for clients and other teammates to leverage.
- Provide real-time, strategic recommendations for trends/events to the Customer Success team.
- Adopt and educate on up-and-coming platforms and technology.
- Share inspirational and educational resources within strategy and other departments
- Proactively provide updates on account health to Growth/Client teams as needed
- 5+ years of social media community and reporting experience required. Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience in software applications, spreadsheet tabulations, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with content creation (Shoot and Edit video/photos), content review & publishing, copywriting, social listening, and performance reporting.
- Knowledge of past and current social media trends, marketing, and business strategies.
- Must have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok accounts; be a regular user on them; and be knowledgeable of other social media channels.
- Experience in Social Media Management Systems like Hootsuite, Sprinklr, and Khoros.
- Must be proficient in both speaking and writing in English.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $70,000-$80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.