Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Company: PXP · New York, NY
Location: PXP · New York, NY
We are PXP—the future of creative production. We’re the click-drivers and the antidote to “the skip”, building strongerconnections between brands and people. We are smart creatives, fearless explorers, and solution finders. Our ambitiondrives us to influence the world by helping brands become cultural icons.
Hi, we’re PXP—a cross-agency division at Publicis Groupe that works closely with our extensive network of creative + media agencies (Saatchi & Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Starcom, etc.) and with clients directly. Built on a foundation of creative “makers” and extensive production capabilities, PXP is redefining how clients can embrace “agile content” and use it to better connect with digital/social audiences. Our strategy department has a wide remit focused on strategizing and executing data-driven digital content, from social to programmatic to platform partnerships and more.
We’re looking for mid- and senior-level strategies who love hybrid roles that combine content and social strategy with creative brainstorming, client relationships, and partnering closely with in-house creatives and external creators to develop fit-for-platform content that’s experimental, relevant, and informed. (This role may also include concepting, creating, capturing, and even appearing in social content for our clients.)
As a strategist, your main job is to support the day-to-day strategic function of the team while actively mastering key skills of the craft. This position is all about being proactive, inquisitive, eager to contribute, and taking ownership of tasks and assignments.
Our content strategy offering is built to move at the speed of social—and our clients love us for our agility, efficiency, and effectiveness in the content space. Whether shepherding a brand’s always-on social presence, to consulting on digital/social extensions to major TVC campaigns, to building content partnerships with social platform creators, no two days are ever alike. We’re always looking for new ways to deliver best-in-class social and content, and we aim to put innovation and experimentation at the center of our growth.
Here’s what’s required, at every level:
- Flexibility. We’re a new department and a new offering. We want to be different, from our model to the way we think about content. But we’re still building the proposition—and we’ll often have to roll up our sleeves and figure it out together.
- A start-up mindset. While we live in the Publicis Groupe ecosystem, we’re also forging a new path. That means getting scrappy and inventive.
- Experience (or interest in) hybrid roles. We don’t use a traditional agency model with concrete roles for account, strategy and creative. Instead, our job descriptions are intentionally blurred, encompassing a combination of elements that could include strategy, ideation, execution, writing, creating, and managing client relationships. We believe that everyone has a range of abilities and ideas and we try to build roles to match the interests and talents of our team members.
- Curiosity. About content. About technology. About how they can come together (AR! AI! Etc!). We don’t expect you to know it all now, but we hope you want to learn.
- Team mentality. The way we succeed as a new department is by working together, having each other’s back, collaborating, and communicating—and also by having fun.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.