$70,000 - $95,000 a year - Full-time
Klarity is one of the fastest-growing telehealth companies in 2021. We are invested in top-rated venture capitals & fortune 500 companies like Mucker Capital and Zoom. Trusted by 10,000+ patients, Klarity has provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states for professional ADHD evaluation and treatment. We seek a talented Social Media Strategist with the goal of customer engagement and high levels of web traffic.
The Social Media Strategist is responsible for generating unique and engaging content, managing posts, and responding to the queries or comments of followers. You will assist us in cohesively managing our company image in order to achieve marketing goals. You are expected to remain current on online/digital trends and technologies. Your communication skills should be excellent, meaning you can share our company’s views creatively and innovatively.
Pay Structure: Full-time & Remote (candidate should reside in US), $70,000~$80,000/year plus bonus
- Partner with peers to develop and maintain our digital communications strategy to ensure omni-channel presence but tailored, targeted delivery of content
- Lead the end-to-end content strategy process from ideation to execution across multiple projects
- Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences
- Align social media strategy with overall business goals, set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums (text, picture, video, blog, etc.)
- Ensure brand consistency through collaboration with other departments, including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, or customer service
- Monitor customer reviews, responding to queries in a timely and polite manner
- Oversee digital design of social media platforms, i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile photo, etc
Suggest and implement unique features such as promotions or community events, to develop newfound brand awareness
Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Requirement & Expectations
Demonstrated track record (i.e. in-house brand, agency, or independent social influencer account) of utilizing social media and platform activation to drive business goals. Relevant healthcare work is a plus.
Portfolio and work samples that show a track record of consistently delivering visually appealing design work that is relevant and creative. The more types of content you are able to capture yourself, the better.
You can easily multitask across multiple high-priority projects
You are never afraid to challenge the status quo in order to create an interesting brand voice.
Ability to receive constructive criticism on projects and make creative solution recommendations to stakeholders.
A strong sympathy for ADHD patient groups
BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Competitive base salary and bonus (We love to provide decent pay for our talents!)
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Generous PTO & sick leave policy.
- Ridiculous perks program
- Building something that matters, helping people live a better life, every day
- Any piece of hardware or software that will make you happy and productive
- Awesome people to work with; nothing to slow you down
Who is Klarity?
Klarity is bringing the future of telehealth to psychiatry. Trusted by 6,000+ patients, Klarity has provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states for professional ADHD evaluation and treatment. We have developed & utilized the most advanced Telehealth techniques to help patients and providers have a safe, secure, and private environment. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need at an affordable price. As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. We offer the opportunity to shape the future of ADHD care and have a major impact in a high-need area.
Why should you join Klarity?
We help people with ADHD live better: Klarity is one of the best online ADHD care services. We set out on a mission to provide everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional diagnosis & treatment: anytime, anywhere.
We have proudly provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states, bringing quality mental health care to everyone who needs it. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our clients.
We’re taking telepsychic service to the next level: We combine clinical care, cutting-edge technology, and data-driven product development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our clients, and constantly exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We support your growth, professionally and personally: Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your own path from day one. We invest in our team’s well-being and professional development because we know that business and individual growth go hand-in-hand. Talented, passionate individuals make a difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote