Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Company: Fiskars Group
Location: Middleton, WI
At Fiskars Group we are unified and driven by our common purpose: pioneering design to make the everyday extraordinary. Join our team and seize the extraordinary opportunity to influence the everyday!
FISKARS, A PART OF FISKARS GROUP
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Are you ready to make waves in the dynamic world of social media? We’re in search for a Social Media Strategist who’s as strategic and analytical as they are creative and sociable. As a key player in our newly-formed Americas Brand & Marketing team, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to shape and grow our brand presence in the digital landscape.
In this role, your primary mission is to enhance equity and spur growth across various social channels. From Instagram to TikTok and beyond, your role is to infuse our brand with a deep understanding of popular culture and our brand’s essence. Your talent for recognizing opportunities and fostering relevant conversations will be paramount to our success. You’ll not only steer our social platforms but also cultivate a thriving online community, identifying engagement opportunities and addressing any issues that arise.
Your social expertise will shine as you collaborate with customer service and product teams, handling consumer inquiries and supporting resolutions. Content development will be your strong suit, from planning to scheduling, and you’ll even manage paid social campaigns to fuel our strategic business goals. As an influencer manager, you’ll uncover, contract, brief, and approve content from brand ambassadors and retailer-specific influencers. Your content calendar wizardry will ensure marketing initiatives resonate with our target audience. KPIs will be your playground, and you’ll track and measure activities, optimizing in real time.
Above all, we need a self-starter who’s eager to roll up their sleeves and make things happen. If you’re excited about the challenge of establishing new processes and leading the way in a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you. Join us in bringing our brand to life in the digital realm and make a real impact with your social media expertise. Don’t wait; apply today and let’s shape the future of Fiskars Group together!
This position is based in Middleton, WI, US and reports to Jennifer Zuleger, Americas Brand & Marketing Lead. The role is full-time and is a hybrid role (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT FISKARS, A PART OF FISKARS GROUP
- Manage social media platforms or communities for the Fiskars brand, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest
- Editorialize the brand daily through the lens of popular culture and brand purpose to spot, sell and realize opportunities to lead or participate in reactive and zeitgeist conversations.
- Build and proactively manage a positive social media community and flagging opportunities for engagement, as well as any issues to relevant teams to help manage and mitigate risk.
- Answer consumer queries and react to posts through inbound channels like social media on a daily basis. Collaborate with customer service and product teams as needed to support consumer issues.
- Own social content development from planning to scheduling, including proactive briefing and forecast of needs to Creative team for resourcing
- Manage paid social campaigns to meet strategic business goals for driving hero categories and successful new product launches.
- Manage brand ambassador and retailer-specific influencers, including finding, contracting, briefing, approving content.
- Deliver a content calendar that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods and channels will work for each sub-section of the target audience.
- Develop a robust KPI setting, tracking & measurement process for all activities. Conducting on-going tests to gauge content effectiveness and perform regular analysis to optimize in real time.
- Manage a marketing budget with a keen ability to scrutinize spend and drive ROI-based use of funds.
- Act as a self-starter with a can-do approach and a high level of responsibility to identify needs and opportunities with a willingness to jump in to help achieve resolution, both in role as well as across Marketing holistically.
Who You Are
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
**Experience & knowledge: **
- 5+ years experience in social media strategy, management and content development
- Experience working in an FMCG/CPG environment a plus
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- An ability to interpret and bring an opinion to brand strategy
- An understanding of publishing cycles and a working awareness of all major content channels
- Relevant experience working with brands as a social-first channel expert, including community management and content strategy/proposals
- Ability to convey channel success and opportunities to senior stakeholders in a clear, jargon-free and compelling manner
- A highly developed view of contemporary culture and understanding of the leading content platforms and channels
- Copywriting experience a plus
START YOUR JOURNEY AT FISKARS GROUP
We are eagerly awaiting your application. We review applications on a continuous basis, so please submit your application today! Don’t worry about a cover letter, your application is enough indication of your interest.
We are committed to protecting your personal data, so we only accept applications through our career website.
Last day of application:
At Fiskars Group, we value providing benefits that matter to you and cater to our diverse global workforce, no matter where you are in the world. While benefits may vary based on location, here are some of the incredible offerings you can expect when joining our team:
Competitive Compensation: We ensure that our employees are fairly compensated based on industry standards and local market factors.
Health and Wellness: Your well-being matters to us and we want to help you achieve it. We offer well-being focused programs (funds for wellness activities; gym, yoga classes, etc.) and health insurance plans including medical, dental, and vision so you can take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Work-Life Balance: We understand the need for balance in your life. Our paid time off plans and flexible work arrangements and policies are designed to accommodate local customs and personal commitments, enabling you to thrive in both your professional and personal life. We currently offer hybrid work arrangements where possible.
Professional Development: We believe in nurturing talent and supporting professional growth. Through training programs, skill development initiatives, and learning resources, we empower our employees to reach their full potential.
Future Planning: We care about your future. We offer retirement contribution matching providing you with financial security in your post-work years.
Employee Support: Life happens, and we’re here to support you. We currently offer paid sick leave, paid parental leave (for both birthing and non-birthing parent) and employee assistance programs and resources to address local needs, offering confidential counseling, financial guidance, and other valuable support services.
Inclusive and Diverse Environment: We value diversity and promote inclusivity. Join a workplace where your unique background and perspectives are celebrated, fostering collaboration and respect across all our markets.
Recognition and Rewards: We believe in celebrating and recognizing the contributions of our employees worldwide. Our recognition programs are designed to acknowledge exceptional performance and achievements, ensuring that your efforts are celebrated and valued. We offer bonus incentives, and profit sharing.
Vested Interest: Through our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP), you have the opportunity to invest in Fiskars Group and become a proud co-owner, sharing in the success and growth of the company.
Employee Discounts: We want to ensure our team members make each day extraordinary with use of our products and offer product discounts across our brands.
Please note that specific benefits may vary based on local regulations, market conditions, and other factors. We are committed to providing competitive and meaningful benefits to our employees in every market we operate.
Fiskars Group is the global home of design-driven brands for indoor and outdoor living. Our brands include Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Moomin by Arabia, Waterford, and Wedgwood. Our brands are present in more than 100 countries and we have more than 350 own stores. We have 7,000 employees and our global net sales in 2022 were EUR 1.2 billion.
We are driven by our common purpose: Pioneering design to make the everyday extraordinary. Since 1649, we have designed products of timeless, purposeful, and functional beauty, while driving innovation and sustainable growth.
Read more: fiskarsgroup.com
US Legal Disclaimer: Fiskars Group is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity in our workforce is essential to a successful business. We condemn any form of racism and discrimination. We support and stand with those who speak out and seek justice. We strive to be a diverse and collaborative environment.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance applying for employment, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. It may take up to one business day for a response.
More information about Equal Employment Opportunity can be found here and Pay Transparency can be found here.