Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Company: Brave Thinking Institute
Location: Atlanta, GA (Remote)
We’re on a mission…
… to empower people to create and live a life they love and transform their dreams into their results.
Our 10 year vision: 1 Billion Dreams Achieved
And right now, we’re looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our team. This is your opportunity to be a part of the team that is the spark igniting dreams for millions of people around the world!
Sounds great? Yes?
Then, let’s dive deeper into looking at what creates a perfect fit - for you and us.
The 4 questions you want a definite YES to…
Are you passionate about personal development and coaching?
Do you love - and have a proven track record in - providing massive value and creating measurable results through social media and content marketing?
Are these strategic focuses aligned with what you love doing?
Plan, Schedule & Execute Social Strategy: Design a strategic social media plan that aligns with our strategic initiatives and goals and develop the systems and tools, calendar and processes required to execute the plan effectively.
Engage & Connect With Our Social Community: Build active engagement and deep connection with our audience by sharing stories that inspire and create impact, delivering our content through engaging multimedia experiences and actively listening to our community.
Grow & Expand Our Social Reach: Identify opportunities to grow our social media following and expand our reach by building and leveraging relationships with influencers, partners and ambassadors, creating win-win strategies that expose our content to a growing audience.
Curate & Leverage Content: Using our massive content library, curate content that aligns with our strategy, resonates with our audience, and builds connection to our brand - while finding ways to leverage that content across multiple channels and mediums.
Drive & Convert Our Social Traffic: Share valuable resources that provide actionable solutions and introduce opportunities to work more deeply with us. Leverage social media channels to increase qualified traffic to these resources while producing measurable ROI.
Do the following statements describe you accurately? You…
- Love the idea of your work, as part of our team, being the spark that ignites a billion dreams in the hearts of people all around the world and provides the solutions to achieve them.
- Read the strategic focuses above and thought, “that is exactly what I love doing” for each of one of them.
- Are passionate about your own growth and have a strong interest in learning and applying transformational principles in your life.
- Have 3+ years experience developing social media and content strategy, calendar planning, content creation/curation, channel growth and management and proven results including ROI.
- Love all things social media and content marketing! You just can’t get enough of it and you are passionate about investing your time and talent learning, growing and executing this work.
- Are a natural storyteller with the ability to tell engaging stories infused with direct response strategies to drive conversions.
- Are a master of “voice” - you’ve written in multiple different voices, for different brands and niches, and will be able to write content and email copy in multiple distinct voices each day.
- Are highly empathetic and are able to think, feel and communicate in a way that understands and connects with our audience.
- Are able to produce a high volume output while being exceptionally creative and maintaining quality during fast-paced, high demand periods.
- Have experience prioritizing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time.
- Are results driven with a non-negotiable commitment to exceeding goals and objectives.
- Are enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.
If you responded “YES!!!” to ALL 4 questions… you may be the perfect fit! Read on…
- 3+ years in social media marketing with focus on strategy development, calendar planning, content creation, channel growth and community management.
- Proven results developing social media marketing that is native to each channel, on-brand and demonstrates measurable ROI.
- Proficient using social media management tools such as HootSuite.
- Deep knowledge of social media platform demographics, algorithms, tools, policies and procedures.
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely.
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly.
- Asana Task Management System (or similar + ability to learn immediately)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Opportunity to work in a heart-centered business with a mission of empowering people to create and live a life they love.
- Opportunity to work in a world-class, collaborative and supporting team environment on the growth-minded DreamTeam of Marketing.
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs.
- Work remotely (from home or anywhere with suitable internet connection).
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings.
- Opportunity for advancement in career.
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
This position is a full-time, remote, salaried position. Salary range: $55,000 - $60,000 per year (based on experience and qualifications).
Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off