Job Title: Social Media Strategist and Influencer Manager
Company: Happy Brands Orange County, CA
Location: Orange County, CA
The Social Media Strategist and Influencer Manager will be responsible for overseeing all social media channels, creating launch strategies to drive sales, distributing content, and bringing to life a strong brand story through partnerships and content. You will have the opportunity to manage our highly engaged HP Brand Ambassador program while identifying ways to leverage their voice to expand brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be a an expert in analyzing data, strategic with excellent communication and organizational skills, who is passionate about developing and executing creative campaigns that drive business growth.
- Lead the development and execution of social media content strategies that drive engagement and brand awareness for product launches.
- Create and implement the social content calendar for owned social channels with the objective of maximizing growth of followers & engagement. Channels include Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- Monthly reports to track metrics, high/low performing content, content observations, audience trends, and overall account performance
- Manage and foster long term relationships with our existing and highly engaged influencer community and identify potential new influencer partners to help expand the HP Ambassador program
- Work closely with the digital & paid media teams to ensure social media and influencer campaigns are leveraged and amplified across marketing channels
- Maintain awareness of the brands’ initiatives and develop influencer strategies to support those initiatives; track results to ensure efficiency of the campaigns
- Write compelling content copy for social media to effectively communicate our brand message
- Daily community management – responses, outreach, comments, reshare tagged stories and engage with tagged posts or mentions
- Identify and recommend organic posts and content to boost and work cross functionally with digital marketing team to turn these into paid advertisements
- Stay up to date on social media trends and apps to create eye-catching and engaging posts
- Utilize social listening tools and track consumer feedback and provide consumer feedback to Brand and Product teams to help identify new opportunities
- Content creation- to include static posts, videos, lives
- Maintain and track budgeting monthly and quarterly
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of progressive social media, including 3+ years of experience with a consumer product company
- Experience working with licensors and collaborative partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of years of experience
- Proficiency on building social media content strategies that drive reach and engagement.
- Understanding of paid social media and targeting
- Experience with social analytics and reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Meta Business Manager
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager and Content Creator, preferably in a CPG or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills to track and interpret data, metrics, and trends
- You’ve led content strategies for major B2C social media accounts (500k+ followers), and have a proven record driving follower and engagement growth
- Experience with UTM tracking
- Proactive about recommending agile content trends and social engagement opportunities
- Proficient in creating social media images and shooting live videos
- You’re on top of pop culture and trends, understanding what appeals to people (and algorithms)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in content management systems and social media management tools. Sprout Social is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Product knowledge and brand identification a plus
- A positive attitude, creativity, and a collaborative mindset
Duties require planning, organizing, and performing a variety of duties applying a wide range of procedures and rules. Duties require attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of mature judgment. Also requires writing ability, creativity, and concentration. Access to and use of confidential data where discretion/sensitivity is of utmost importance.
Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to stand, reach, stoop, and handle and/or lift and up to 25 pounds. Must be able to check reports for completion and accuracy and to retrieve and transmit information. Use of general office environment equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. Me & My Big Ideas offers a variety of benefits including medical insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, retirement plan, flex benefit plan, paid holidays, and vacation.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably required job duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
This job description does not constitute written or implied contract of employment. Me & My Big Ideas is an at-will employer. As such, your employment is for no specific period of a time and may be terminated at will by either party with or without a reason or advance notice.
Pay range in Orange County, CA
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
$80,000/yr - $90,000/yr