Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for a Social Media Specialist who has a rich understanding of all different social platforms and is passionate about managing an interactive community of parents. The Social Media Specialist will take charge of mapping out the monthly social media content calendar with assistance from the Social Media Coordinator and help maintain various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest. In this role, the candidate will be the social go-to for UGC first campaigns as well as giveaways we conduct with partners. The Social Media Specialist will have a big focus on Lovevery’s social goals and help close the gap on monthly and end-of-year goals through content and strategy optimization. The candidate understands how to connect with social audiences on all channels through genuine interactions and engaging content. As part of the Content team, the position reports to the Director, Social Media.
This is an incredible opportunity for a social media marketer who is creative and interested in data, with a deep knowledge of social platforms.
- Main social lead for Instagram and Instagram stories, owning the partnership with multiple stakeholders across the company to map out monthly calendars and ensure the right approval process is in place.
- Curate and create content related to Lovevery’s mission including owned content, UGC, and Influencer Marketing earned content.
- Lead on regularly ideating on how to optimize content that already lives on other content channels such as the blog and the app
- Help organize all curated content and oversee obtaining the proper rights to repost
- Be an active participant in creative brainstorms for content across all social media platforms.
- Stay up to date on social media trends, the latest best practices across all platforms, and child development research and news.
- Be an investigator who conducts research and uses data/analysis to determine what topics and tactics are inspiring our community.
- Assist Social Media Director with fully integrating social into all company initiatives
- Be an intuitive leader who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and is able to handle projects with ease.
- Be an experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise and engage our followers.
- Be willing to be flexible about hours in regards to pushing content and managing community (some morning, evening, and weekend hours)
Qualifications and Attributes
- You think parenthood and early childhood are really inspiring things to work on and you have deep empathy for parents.
- You get the Lovevery brand and can represent it authentically.
- A passion for social media marketing and community building is a must.
- 2-3 years of direct experience with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; customer-facing experience is a plus.
- You are a hustler and a creative thinker who is resourceful and doesn’t need hand-holding; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Always on top of social trends, tools, and staying updated on the latest best practices
- Experience with social media management and content tools, social listening, hashtag strategies, and community management.
- You have strong attention to detail and high organizational and project management skills. You’re able to work relatively independently.
- Organized and results-driven. Extremely comfortable with reporting via social media listening tools and always eager to have a direct impact on our growth.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing/communications or similar with a record of strong academic performance.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Remote working option available anywhere in the US
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.