Your social media news for February 13, 2023:
- Meta could be exploring paid blue checkmarks on Facebook and Instagram as seen in reversed engineered codebase.
You can now schedule POSTS and REELS to auto-publish directly to Instagram. Check out thesocialtonic’s great tutorial for details.
Twitter testing includes search, filter replies plus new timeline settings
Twitter announces it’s canceling it’s free to access to its API. then delays again
- Musk announces tweets so long you will never read them (over 25,000 characters!)
- LinkedIn is making it [easier to feature your newsletter and grow subscribers!] And add SEO title! (Creators’ Edition: newsletters enhancements, SEO, analytics & more + Inspiring conversations about building character, finding your next play, AR & AI)
- According to Matt Navarra TikTok 3 new features coming: edit posts, save videos without watermark and auto scroll mode.
- New private story and new shared story come to SnapChat
- Google takes next step in AI journey: Introducing Bard Bard seeks to combine the breadth of the world’s knowledge with the power, intelligence and creativity of our large language models. It draws on information from the web to provide fresh, high-quality responses.