Social Media Pulse Launches at SMMW22

We’re so glad to have you here in Social Media Pulse – which is your community of professionals exchanging ideas, solutions, and techniques, about all things social media.

This is post is the jump-off point for help using the community – so keep reading to get acclimated and bookmark this post for quick reference in the future.

First, be sure to sign up at https://my.socialmediapulse.community/ – choose Create an Account from that page and follow the instructions.

How am I seeing this page if I’m not signed up? Social Media Pulse is mostly public, but you’ll miss out on contributing your own posts, numerous conversations, updates, and much more if you aren’t signed up.

Next, introduce yourself in our Social Media Manager Hangout.

Watch the Welcome Video to see what’s happening here at Social Media Pulse. If you have any questions be sure to let us know below!

Tips to help you navigate Social Media Pulse

Once again, welcome to the Social Media Pulse Community – if you have any questions, be sure to share in the comments below.

We’re so glad you’re here, and we look forward to helping you connect, learn, and grow with your fellow Community members!

1 Like