Job Title: Social Media Marketing Strategist
Company: Park West Gallery
Location: Southfield, MI
Social Media Marketing Strategist
Park West Gallery, the largest art dealer in the world, is looking for a marketing professional with ample social media management experience to join our dynamic team in Southfield, Michigan.
Any candidate must be a strong writer and be intimately familiar with all major social media platforms. The strategist will develop long-term implementation plans for social media outreach, coordinating with all requisite stakeholders to launch effective and measurable social campaigns. This will involve creating concepts, scoping out campaigns, having them approved, and working with a team to get those campaigns implemented.
The strategist will also work heavily with brand partners and will be expected to develop content that both performs and adheres to various brand standards. This role will monitor social accounts, create social content, and track performance of web/social content via analytic tools. (Experience with tools Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager is a must.) The role will also require knowledge of email marketing, particularly the creation of engaging emails that our clients will want to open. (Experience with MailChimp is another plus.)
More than anything, the Social Media Marketing Strategist will be expected to live and breathe all things social and excel at project management. Ideal candidates will thrive on variety and will find themselves managing multiple projects at once, ranging from the strategic to the mundane. Candidates must be eager to get their hands dirty and work on every aspect of ongoing campaigns.
- · 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing
- · Strong experience with social media; candidate must be able to present examples of past campaigns
- · Strong experience with copywriting (writing press releases, social posts, website articles, targeted emails)
- · Experience with email marketing
- · Experience with creating and scheduling social media posts, with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- · Experience with working with cross-functional teams (customer service, technology, etc.)
- · Familiarity with WordPress and posting/editing online content
- · Familiarly with Google Analytics/Facebook Business Manager (preferred)
- · Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Office products (Excel, MS Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- · Strong negotiation, project management, and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills—writing is an essential aspect of the position
- · Fantastic organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and keep time sensitive, highly-visible projects running smoothly
Full time position with excellent health benefits and 401(k).