SMB Social Media Marketing Manager
Remote (Must be based in US)
Reference ID: REF16696M
About This Job
- This is a B2B marketing role. MUST have B2B marketing experience.
SMB Segment will continue to be a high-growth segment for NielsenIQ. SMB Social Media Marketing Manager will play a critical role in building SMB Social and Digital Marketing plans and executing multi-channel social marketing campaigns, across all social platforms, I.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others that drive interest in the industry for NielsenIQ brand and SMB solutions. The objective for the SMB Social Media Marketing Manager role is to increase brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. A Social Media Manager will oversee NielsenIQ SMB marketing’s digital and social interactions with CPG manufacturer, retailers, and financial services agencies through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
SMB Social Media Marketing Manager will work closely with SMB Marketing Leader, Campaign Managers, Content Leaders, Product Marketing and Sales to manage organic and paid social activities associated to SMB marketing campaigns, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, social campaign tracking (KPI) and reporting as necessary. Social Media Marketing Manager will own, manage, and report on SMB social marketing campaigns, drive awareness of our brand, execute engagement with NielsenIQ.com/SMB web presence to fuel target audience engagement to drive the sales funnel with Early Qualified Leads (EQLs), Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), which will be nurtured to drive conversions and sales revenue
This position plays a strategic and significant role in planning and executing SMB social media strategy and marketing tactics to raise NielsenIQ SMB’s presence, relevance, and authority through creative and forward-thinking social media tactics.
A Little Bit About You
- Passionate, positive attitude who takes initiative and leads peers/stakeholders through new, innovative projects
- Equal parts social media marketer and content writer; has a strong understanding of how social and content takes users through the customer journey to fill the sales funnel
- A storyteller, with a talent for simplifying complex stories and concepts through an economy of words, relevant examples, as well as resonant ideas and imagery
- Exceptional social content writing skills in a marketing and communication environment, including editing and proofreading
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to share and promote ideas across global teams
- Understand social media performance analytics, including how to iterate and optimize content based on feedback and data
- Tech-savvy ability to learn and incorporate digital tools into daily use
- Ability to grasp complexities and nuances of solutions portfolio and simplify differentiated capabilities into clear marketing content
- Develop, execute, and manage NielsenIQ SMB Digital and Social Media strategy, execution and deployment plans aligned to NA SMB Marketing’s key business priorities, creating a clear, engaging story and maintaining global brand voice and verbal identity
- Work closely with SMB Marketing team to support Marketing Campaign with an Integrated Social Media Marketing Strategy, Execution Plan to deliver campaign targets
- Analyze NielsenIQ SMB’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements to drive NielsenIQ’s relevance, preference, and authority across targeted audience through social medium and channels
- Actively use and deploy social media marketing and reporting tools to measure, report and drive corrective actions to maintain a singular focus on strengthening NielsenIQ’s SMB presence, Support interactions with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities; establish social media specific key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Build and execute Social Media specific content strategy and plans throughout owned (website, social) and paid (social ads, Google Ads) channels, aligning with SEO best practices and leveraging performance analytics to improve engagement and conversion; Develop short-form content, social media posts and collaborate / support SMB Content Lead; Review and revise web content landing pages to support social media strategy
- Be a Social Champion for SMB Commercial Sales Team, NielsenIQ Leadership to establish and maintain their social presence in support for NielsenIQ SMB business
- Collaborate with NielsenIQ Centers of Excellence (CoE) to optimize SMB social marketing campaigns across integrated channels; Work with internal or external creative teams to develop compelling social channel– social content, landing pages, website content, etc.
- Team with SMB Marketing Leader and actively contribute / input new contacts into SMB marketing contact database with ZoomInfo and other internal /external data sources
- 3-5 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing (Paid, Owned, Earned) in a corporate or agency environment; Preference to experiences in Retail CPG business; software data subscription business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, with a special focus on Social Media
- Examples that show off your Social Media marketing, communication, writing, and project management skills
- A strong understanding of Social Media content and campaign dynamics, across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social platforms and social marketing best practices
- Proven success in driving results-oriented content strategies to serve uniquely targeted audiences
- Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with web, social analytic tools, or an ability to incorporate new tools into regular use
- Required skills: Social Writing, Social Marketing Optimization, Social Platform Reporting & Management
- Preferred skills: Marketing automation, graphic design, product marketing, experience with consumer goods/FMCG (retail/manufacturing)
- Required software skills: MS Ofﬁce Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Reporting/ Community Analytics
- Preferred software skills: CRM/software tools, HTML, Campaign Management (Marketo), SEMRush, SalesForce / Pardot, MS Dynamics, Brightedge, Sprinklr, Data Management Platform
We’re in tune with what the world is buying. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods manufacturers to retailers, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Become part of NielsenIQ at: www.niq.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.