Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: Good Deed Entertainment
Location: Ashland, OH
Good Deed Entertainment is seeking a full-time Manager of Social Media Marketing in Ashland, OH.
- Maintain and grow all of the corporate and campaign social media under the Good Deed / Cranked Up Films brands
- Develop and iterate on creative concepts in collaboration with executive and filmmaking teams.
- Implement strategy, messaging, and campaign creative for upcoming releases.
- Plan and oversee regular updates to catalogue content.
- Develop and refine in-house social media best practices.
- Plan and oversee creative social advertising campaigns across all releases and corporate channels
- Assist in the management of social media consultants and student partner teams.
- Lead copy writing for studio and film content, including social media posts, film synopsis, photo captions, and metadata across owned and controlled channels.
- Liaison to internal and external teams to analyze digital metrics and trends to improve and/or add functionality, drive higher engagement and longer time spent on site/page, and increase conversions.
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
- Manage budgets, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level.
- Evaluate emerging social media platforms and digital technologies to identify strategic partnership opportunities.
- Design and write regular newsletters promoting the corporate brand and individual film campaigns.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a marketing, advertising, brand or social media focused role. Film and or entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Must have photoshop and graphic design experience
- Basic video editing experience
- Strong project and time management skills with a “No task too big or too small” attitude
- Team-oriented work style
- Detail oriented and data driven while still a creative-thinker
- Comfortable meeting aggressive deadlines and working across multiple timezones
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience directly creating and managing paid ad campaigns on major platforms (i.e. Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc.)
- SEO and Google Analytics experience a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite preferred; After Effects, in design, premiere and Lightroom.
ABOUT GOOD DEED ENTERTAINMENT
Good Deed Entertainment is an Ohio based development, production and content distribution company with the goal of creating theatrical, character-driven content for underserved audiences. GDE is currently in postproduction on the horror anthologies NIGHTMARE TRANSMISSIONS and FRESH HELL and has produced several feature films including Nightmare Cinema and Coyote Lake. Its distribution slate includes Loving Vincent (nominated for an Academy Award), Extra Ordinary, and You Can Live Forever. GDE’s genre-focused label Cranked Up Films champions high-concept horror, thriller, grounded sci-fi, and speculative fiction.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]