Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: Furnitureland South, Inc
Location: Jamestown, NC
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled and enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Manager who is passionate about making connections with the community through social media marketing. As the Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective social media strategies to move consumers down the marketing funnel and ultimately increase brand awareness, drive engagement, gain followers, and generate leads. You will oversee all aspects of our social media presence and manage various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of social media and industry trends, excellent communication skills, and a track record of growing large, engaged communities of followers.
Essential Functions and responsibilities
- Develop and execute comprehensive organic and paid social media strategies to align with the company’s marketing objectives and target audience.
- Create and manage a content calendar, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality and engaging content across all social media platforms in which Furnitureland South participates.
- Establish goals/KPIs such as reach, engagement, conversion, ROI, measure and analyze performance, and report results to company leadership.
- Monitor and analyze social media trends, audience behavior, and industry insights to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Plan and implement paid social media campaigns, including ad creation, targeting, budget allocation, and performance tracking to achieve specific campaign goals.
- Foster and engage with the online community, respond to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, design, and sales to ensure alignment and integration of social media activities with overall marketing initiatives.
- Be at the forefront of emerging social media trends, best practices, and technologies, and provide recommendations for incorporating new strategies or tools into our social media efforts.
- Stay current on industry regulations, guidelines, and best practices related to social media marketing.
- Promote the Furnitureland South brand aesthetic & voice across all social touchpoints to deliver a consistent creative approach with content through a social-first lens.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
3-5 years of experience working in a social media position in a corporate setting
Proven experience in managing social media platforms and executing successful social media campaigns.
Solid understanding of various social media platforms, their features, and best practices for audience engagement.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt the brand voice for different platforms.
Proficient in using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and advertising platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics).
Creative thinking and ability to collaborate with the marketing team to generate compelling, creative social posts that encourage people to take action.
Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make informed decisions and optimize campaigns.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
Familiarity with graphic design tools and basic photo/video editing skills are desirable.
Resourceful, flexible work ethic with an inspiring attitude and desire to make a positive impact. Propensity to go above & beyond.
Preferred Education and Experience
·Experience in furniture, home décor, or home fashion industry.