Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: EOS Fitness Dallas, TX
Location: Dallas, TX
EōS Fitness is in search of a Marketing Manager of Social Media & Influencer to join our Marketing team! Position is based out of Addison/Farmers Branch, TX and would join a team to support 100+ gym locations that are currently open or coming soon across multiple markets.
This role will be responsible for things like:
- Oversee organic social media including content development, community engagement, scheduling & publishing, project management, and reporting.
- Maintain social media editorial calendar with collaboration from Communications team for all social profiles across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Responsible for organic social media project management.
- Consistently monitor and maintain all social media platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring social media community management with support from Operations on customer support and the Communications team on crisis communication.
- Assist with daily social communication, engaging with our audience’s comments & messages, escalating to appropriate internal teams when necessary.
- Craft engaging social media copy, in collaboration with communications team, that will motivate, educate, and influence our audiences.
- Support with pulling weekly, monthly, quarterly social media reports.
- Partner with internal teams & agency partners to provide necessary content deliverables and support ad-hoc paid & organic requests.
- Responsible for influencer marketing agency communications, vetting influencer content, scheduling and saving of approved content, influencer requests, and reporting.
We’re looking for a candidate that has:
- 3-5 years for relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, outgoing personality and strong people skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Good sense of humor and upbeat attitude.
- Attention to detail, can work under deadlines and can multi-task very efficiently.
- Ability to manage own calendar in Outlook, ensuring deadlines for all marketing tasks/initiatives are met.
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears suddenly and very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Passion for the fitness industry.
- While this is an incredibly tight-knit and collaborative organization, it is imperative to be able to problem solve independently and with limited direction when needed.
- The position in full-time, with a hybrid option of working from home & in-office at our corporate office inAddison/Farmers Branch, TX.
- A highly energetic and collaborative team.
- A management team that cares about your professional development.
- Free membership with guest privileges!
- Discounted Personal Training.
- Competitive pay including vacation, holiday, and sick pay.
- Group Health, dental, vision, Supplemental Life, Employee Assistant Program and even Pet Insurance are offered!
- 401(k) + Company matching!