Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: Aston Carter (Amazon Associates marketing team)
Location: Seattle, WA Remote
Description: Title: Marketing Manager II*
Daily schedule: 30 hour work week, 9-5 Remote possibility: Remote – preferred EST time zone. Job Description
Join the Amazon Associates marketing team to support our integrated marketing team and acquisition marketing team. We are looking for someone who can work effectively across the marketing organization to manage and prioritize various assignments and execute and report on marketing campaigns. You must be able to move quickly, deliver projects on-time, and action with little oversight once up to speed on projects. Integrated Marketing:
- Manage and analyze influencer campaigns for gifting and events
- Oversee Integrated Marketing submissions for content across social, events, gifting, and webinars
- Support Creator Gifting campaigns, working closely with agency
- Support launch of Discord social channel
- Pull, report, provide insights weekly on Sprinklr reporting for social channels
- Work directly with creators (influencers and publishers) on opportunities including panels, webinars, and other opportunities Social Ads:
- Traffic ads as prescribed through approved media plans (predominately in paid social on Instagram), occasionally actioning simple bulk optimizations in ad UI
- Pull daily paid media reporting and organize into template (run pre-made SQL queries, consolidate, pivot) and other ad hoc reporting as needed, no prior SQL experience needed
- Organize ad assets (visuals and copy in multiple languages) for ease of trafficking
- 6 months or more of self-serve paid media (paid search, social, digital ads, etc)
- 1-year marketing or advertising experience.
- Excel experience needed (exp with v lookups, and pivot tables)
- Bachelors degree in any field, marketing preferred.
- If no degree, need to have couple more years’ experience in the field.
Top Skills Details:
*Experience Level: **
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.