Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Location: United States Remote
The world is changing, and Oracle NetSuite is looking for leaders like you to be a part of that change. We believe transformation is led by individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ways of thinking. At Oracle NetSuite, we continue to push forward and innovate, not in spite of challenges, but because of them. We’re looking for motivated students who want to leave their mark at one of the world’s largest B2B technology companies. So, if you’re looking to pursue a career in Social Impact & Marketing – and have fun along the way – you’ve come to the right place.
This summer, we are looking for talented individuals who want to kick-start their communication and social impact career.
Our mission is to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, and unlock endless possibilities. And we can’t do it without your help.
What You’ll Do:
As our Social Media Intern, you will work closely with NetSuite’s social team to build brand awareness and drive engagement across our social platforms.
You will be responsible for contributing creative insight into our editorial calendar and seek interesting and unique ways to communicate our message/product/customer stories.
- Work alongside the Social Media Team to help execute our social media strategies
- Day-to-day support on publishing of content across all platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Monitor engagement across our social pages
- Deliver feedback on content performance
- Support creation of social media content (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Monitor social media trends and pitch video ideas
- Assist with in-studio video production shoots
- Collaborate with the Demand gen, industry marketing and events teams, attend relevant meetings, and understand how social fits into broader marketing strategy and goals
- Pursuing BA/BS/MBA in Business, Marketing, Communications, Corporate Responsibility, entering their final year of studies
- Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Energetic, creative, resilient, and team-oriented
- Experience volunteering with nonprofits
- Exceptional professionalism and work ethic
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Minimum 3.3 GPA is preferred
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Social Impact is a plus
- Experience with volunteer management or volunteer recruitment is a plus
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
California Pay Range: from $21.15 to $41.15 per hour; from $44,000 to $85,600 per annum.
Colorado Pay Range: from $19.95 to $37.07 per hour; from $41,500 to $77,100 per annum.
New York City Pay Range: from $19.95 to $39.13 per hour; from $41,500 to $81,400 per annum.
Washington Pay Range: from $22.31 to $39.13 per hour; from $46,400 to $81,400 per annum.