Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
As the Social Media Manager at Zoom, you will be responsible for executing the company’s brand organic social media marketing strategies, and driving brand awareness through targeted campaigns and activations. This position will report to the Brand Activation & Social Lead.
About The Role
- Develop and implement organic B2B social media content to support Zoom’s brand, product, partner, and company objectives.
- Proactively and reactively develop content including copy and design (with designer support) that meets the goals of senior leadership under tight timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including brand advertising, brand partnerships, product, creative, partner marketing, PR, and C-Suite to develop and execute social content that drives engagement and awareness.
- Manage social media channels, maintain a daily content calendar, and build a selection of content for Zoom’s social channels, including X, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Threads, and Facebook.
- Ensure the content pipeline is aligned with our brand guidelines, voice, tone, and product priorities.
- Analyze performance metrics via social management platform tools to optimize content for maximum impact.
- Build out weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and ad-hoc social listening reports to share with senior leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media.
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive B2B social media strategies to align with overall marketing goals and business objectives.
- Has been involved in identifying key social media channels and platforms for maximum impact.
- Involved in planning and executing product launches, company announcements, and activations on social media channels to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Has experience in creating and monitoring social media metrics, track performance, and provide regular reports to leads and executives to assess the effectiveness of content.
- Experience identifying insights to optimize content and strategy for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in social media, ideally with a major B2B technology brand
- Experience managing influencer relationships and negotiating contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, data-driven skills and experience with social media analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for social media and keeping up with the latest trends and best practices
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].