Responsible to lead the strategy, content creation, and reporting for our social programs across our family of brands. Will create original digital content across various social media platforms including copy, imagery, audio &video. Plan and create relevant content that aligns with the overall business strategies. Track trends and conversations and find opportunities to leverage our internal experts to develop relevant content & drive influencer and engagement strategies.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals for multiple brands and recruitment needs.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, audio podcasts and news).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Set specific objectives, KPIs and report on ROI.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and companies, including sales to ensure relevancy &#CD# internal engagement.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee social media accounts, design & layout (e.g. cover photos and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features & promotions to develop brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Manage a multi-platform calendar and post daily, integrate and organize supporting sub-projects using our project management system.
- Execute influencer strategy in partnership with Subject Matter Experts in order to increase brand awareness and create compelling content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a Social Media Marketing role.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, audio and video).
- Experience managing social media brand and service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Ability to travel for onsite photo & video shoots bi-monthly.
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer