Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: New York, NY Hybrid
The Social Media Manager role is responsible for contributing to and implementing Vimeo’s organic social strategy to create memorable content, drive audience engagement, and bring the brand to life on social channels. They will report to the Sr. Manager of Social Media and work across Vimeo on initiatives that shift brand perception and support business goals. If you get jazzed about reporting, are a creative at heart, can knock out amazing copy, and consider yourself a TikTok native, you may be the perfect fit!
You will get a chance to work from our office in the center of Manhattan and capture social content alongside the team
What you’ll do:
- Plan, curate, write, and schedule social posts in the content calendar
- Set channel level strategy and programming
- Brainstorm & create vibrant content (think projects like eccentric TikTok videos, Instagram takeovers, or informative data gifs)
- Prepare social reports to evaluate the success of organic social campaigns, present to stakeholders, and optimize strategy in partnership with the Sr. Social Manager
- Collaborate with event, product marketing, and HR teams to create social promotion plans for upcoming events, product launches, company initiatives and internal/external communications
- Facilitate community management across all social channels (answering direct messages and comments daily across social channels)
- Act as first point of contact for new projects, keeping stakeholders organized throughout project lifecycle
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 3+ years professional organic social media experience, B2B or enterprise SaaS strongly preferred
- Expertise in TikTok foremost - but also, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Well-versed in social reporting software like Sprout Social with an ability ground decisions in data
- Have a knack for content creation (particularly TikTok videos) and identifying social media trends
- Experience in community management, social listening, and influencer marketing
- Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Proficiency in Vimeo tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Business Suite, and Figma
- Strong on-camera presence and comfortability being featured in TikTok videos
- Project management skills
Targeted Base Salary Range: $68,000 to $106,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.