Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Universal Tennis
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Are you a social media expert? Do you love creating comprehensive marketing and engagement campaigns? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment? Are you a problem solver and excellent communicator? Are you curious and self motivated? Do you love tennis?
Come join us! Universal Tennis is looking for a social media manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience (either in-house or agency side) managing and growing corporate social media channels. Knowledge of tennis space is a plus. Position is remote.
- Develop and execute comprehensive social media campaigns to drive awareness of Universal Tennis, support company initiatives, engage followers and attract new ones
- Management and growth of social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), including posting cadence and the daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Coordination of timing of posts, and collaboration across departments to manage planning and execution
- Monitor social platforms for relevant conversations; join and engage as appropriate
- Create and manage monthly social media calendar to support company-wide initiatives, with cross-departmental input
- Provide ideas/inspiration for new assets/content and facilitate the development and implementation of that content
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly and annual social media metrics reporting
- Work with ambassadors and influencers to boost business objectives.
- Support Universal Tennis’ digital advertising initiatives including paid media and content boosting.
- 5-7 years of experience in social media, previous work with social media management tools
- Genuine knowledge and interest in tennis, technology and marketing industries
- Ability to work with agencies, across departments and with remote teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized
- Desire to learn and be part of a fun, fast-growing team
- Excellent visual skills (photography on social media to photo editing)
- Basic graphic design skills strongly preferred
- Paid social media experience
- Experience with video and editing, ability to collaborate with and give direction to photographers and videographers to help content capture process (ie. at events)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related experience.
- Eager to learn, desire for responsibility and ownership
- Dedicated to quality
The Company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, but this position can be remote with willingness to travel. We are offering a competitive salary and equity compensation package with flexible working hours and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with long term and short-term disability.