Treasury Americas (TA), a division of Treasury Wine Estates, is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags’ Leap, Etude, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like Frank Family Vineyards and 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks an experienced Social Media Manager lead in digital marketing and engagement in the wine industry, there is an important need for content to be created and distributed effectively across digital channels. With social media identified as a priority marketing channel, this position brings dedicated attention and resources to its strategic growth and management. This role also champions the emphasis of social media within TWE’s broader digital media strategy:
- Develop organic and paid social media strategies for priority brands, translating brand essences and brand priorities into social media objectives, content pillars and appropriate tones of voice; effectively translate and tell brand stories through social media
- Be the SME for paid and organic social media initiatives, including influencer selection and management
- Develop and execute content / social calendars for priority brands; accurately anticipate, gauge, and plan for what content needs to be produced
- Execute directly-managed paid social media campaigns to drive brand goals (ex. grow follower counts)
- Provide social media analysis, effectiveness measurement, and actionable insights to brand teams to optimize organic and paid content; develop baseline KPIs to gauge effectiveness of social programs; deliver regular reports on social media performance
- Create both short-form and long-form digital content for use on social media channels that can also be cross-posted to other marketing channels, including website, email, etc. as appropriate
- Effectively work cross functionally to ensure TWE wines are portrayed in creative and compelling ways that is consistent with brand attributes
- Manage social listening across priority brands, ensuring proactive and timely responses to consumers
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing with digital media strategy and buying with an emphasis on paid social campaigns
- Assist with agency management, particularly with content development and social media campaigns
- Sync Digital Marketing/social media digital assets with TWE Decanter and other company wide repositories
- Research competitive information, best practices, and learnings around digital and social media trends and share/report to brand marketing team and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years relevant work experience preferred
- 3-5+ years’ experience in social media management, either in-house/agency
- Proven success in a communications-based role a plus
- Experience with copywriting, brand storytelling and social media management; proven track record of successful social media campaigns, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present ideas and recommendations in a clear, concise manner
- Successful experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to new requirements; must possess excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to create high-quality copy within tight deadlines for multiple and diverse brand voices
- SF Bay Area candidates preferred.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
- Access to the world’s most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
- “TWEforME Day” –an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
- Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together –that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion Equity and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.